Someone charged my acct

Discus and support Someone charged my acct in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, i recently have been charged for mortal combat aswell as 6 other dlc's accumulating a bill close to $200. They were bought as a "gift" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nf IronMace115, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Someone charged my acct

Hi there, i recently have been charged for mortal combat aswell as 6 other dlc's accumulating a bill close to $200.

They were bought as a "gift" and have synse been redeemed on this persons account. I need to know if there is any way we can reverse this transaction. Please and Thank you

Scencerly, a disturbed customer

:)

nf IronMace115, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Someone charged my acct

Hi nf IronMace115,

Since gifts and DLC are non refundable you need to reach out to Xbox customer service by request a call back . Also, I recommend contacting your bank/credit issuer and cancel card and dispute the charges made on your account. Change the password of your
    account immediately as well.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Someone charged my acct

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Someone charged my acct

Hello NF,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. Also there is nothing more the forums can do in this
    situation.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Someone charged my acct

6. choppyseize Win User

Someone charged my acct

If you want to speak to someone directly you can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline
    it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
Thema:

Someone charged my acct

1. Someone charged my acct - Similar Threads - Someone charged acct

2. Unblocked someone and they permanently show as offline now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unblocked someone and they permanently show as offline now: Hi, i accidentally blocked my friend, and now that i have unblocked him, he permanently show as offline now, i was in a party with him so i know he isnt offline 76e8804d-d9c5-41ee-8b6d-182c2627ab57
  3. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...
  4. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  5. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  6. Someone hacked into my account and changed things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked into my account and changed things: It took me all morning to lock em out of my account and xbox enforcement is punishing me instead of whoever done this, im suspended from changing my gamerpic until dec30 because some jerk hacked...
  7. I need to speak to someone in charge of the GoW codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to someone in charge of the GoW codes: I need to speak to someone who works with the developers/xbox/whoever that has control of the GoW collection codes. I specifically bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition just for the backwards...
  8. Can someone help fix the gsod on xbox 1 s. Micrisoft is trying to charge $135 to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help fix the gsod on xbox 1 s. Micrisoft is trying to charge $135 to fix it: hello. Im having a problem with my xbox 1 S. After spending 12 hours online with support and trying all their "fixes" they are now telling the only option is to pay 135 dollars to have it shipped...
  9. Did someone charge my account for their gold membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did someone charge my account for their gold membership?: I don't know where else to post this, so I guess this is as good a place as any. Mods, if there is a better place for this topic, please move. I have only had a gold account for a couple of...
  10. someone tell me why you still charge for xbox live, one good reason, just one

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone tell me why you still charge for xbox live, one good reason, just one: I never thought I would be saying this but its true. My subscription ends February 2nd and I don't think i'm going to renew. My xbox live subscription is going on 8 years now, maybe 9 with this...