Someone deleted my gamer picture

Discus and support Someone deleted my gamer picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox gamer picture was moderated by a individual on xbox even though it followed the guidelines it says its waiting to be verified but I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghosthunter790, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Someone deleted my gamer picture

My xbox gamer picture was moderated by a individual on xbox even though it followed the guidelines it says its waiting to be verified but I don't know if its fine. Gamertag:

:)

ghosthunter790, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ghosthunter790,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a deleted gamer picture. I recommend reviewing the following:

• visit theCustom Images page on the enforcement site to find out how to
      choose a custom picture
    • review the
      Microsoft Services Agreement
      • Code of Conduct - viii. Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).

Hope this helps.
  4. MAHRCELINE Win User

Por que fue moderada tu foto?

:3

_______

[Translation - Why was your photo moderated?]
  5. Coquine25 Win User

How delete a gamer picture from my profile

Can i delete my gamer pictures avatar?
  6. FDS Spawn Win User

i do not have access to the beta forums

I can't access the beta forums either, and after I got on the beta my gamer pic appears as a picture in picture using my gamer pic as a smaller pic in the upper left corner of the square, but it uses someone else's gamerpic as the larger pic :(
Thema:

1. Someone deleted my gamer picture - Similar Threads - Someone deleted gamer

2. Deleting my things off of someones console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting my things off of someones console: I have my profile logged into someone else's xbox one console and when I bought and downloaded some games they appeared on their console as well. I don't want them to have my games so is there any...
  3. Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves: im just wondering if it's possible because i saw that it was from others online 0ce58731-9eb0-4296-a0ad-b1052d99e135
  4. Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character: someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character 25905731-ad4d-4646-8607-b4654d518dab
  5. Please can someone tell me how to delete a collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone tell me how to delete a collection.: I want to delete completed puzzle collections to make room for more. See this posted several times but do not see a response. I appreciate any feedback on this subject.. thanks...
  6. I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...: someone plz help, I go to some game I'm about to buy and when I'm about to buy it it say that I'm under a child settings like I'm not allowed to buy things so it said go to your family. I went to...
  7. if someone has a license on their console via a different profile will deleting the profile ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if someone has a license on their console via a different profile will deleting the profile ...: if i do a license transfer with someone and delete their profile of the xbox will the license move back to the other profile 7f91130b-3e20-491b-b3d9-04d20908f636
  8. I keep receiving notifications of someone appearing online that i have deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving notifications of someone appearing online that i have deleted.: I deleted someone awhile ago and I've noticed that i keep seeing them appear online and receive their beacons when i get on certain games. When i check my friends list they are not there. and when...
  9. Can someone delete ALL threads/posts I have made on the xbox forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone delete ALL threads/posts I have made on the xbox forums?: The title says it all. That is what I need done by a forum moderator or something. 0945877a-7f7d-4440-9f8e-357ed454e7f1
  10. someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?: i have sold my xbox 360. i have the xbox one. the person who bought my old xbox is using my account. how do i remoe this from my account?? e891cdb5-4be0-4841-8af2-de4c54c37905