Someone elses photo's on my onedrive.

Discus and support Someone elses photo's on my onedrive. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After updating my Skydrive to Onedrive the other day I have acquired a shared folder that says "shared by someone" in this folder are 8 photo's of a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by METALI0N, Feb 22, 2014.

1. METALI0N
    METALI0N Guest

After updating my Skydrive to Onedrive the other day I have acquired a shared folder that says "shared by someone" in this folder are 8 photo's of a woman some children and a couple of drawings. I dont know who these people are and have never shared anything
    on my onedrive the only thing I use it for is game dvr, if I access my onedrive through my pc these photos are not there, they are just on my xbox one. I cannot delete them or do anything else with them, where have they come from and how do I get rid of them?

:)

METALI0N, Feb 22, 2014
  2. JHFerry3
    JHFerry3 Guest
    Onedrive sync is old on Xbox One

Yeah, it turns out it see's the correct Onedrive. It will see thing I remove but will not see anything new. I have even tried creating folders on the Onedrive website and it still will not see it. Ironically, it will see photo's I take with my Windows
    Phone.

JHFerry3, Feb 22, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    SkyDrive Officially Becomes OneDrive, Now With Achievements

[video=youtube_share;bw1ciTl5YK4]
    via IGN

I've been getting some good use out of this service and must honestly recommend it. I've tried similar services such as Dropbox and Google Drive, but the added use of the Xbox One just makes this the easier choice in my honest opinion. If you haven't taken advantage of it yet, give it a try. It can serve all kinds of uses; I've uploaded movies via my Mac and then watched them in the other room via the Xbox. Not to mention it serves as a great backup harddrive for pictures and videos. Leave your thoughts and opinions below!

KN1GHTMARE, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Either you have found a glitch in the Onedrive app or someone has chosen to share some files with you.

Not sure how to get rid of them apart from asking the person to unshare them although as you don't know that person that will be difficult.

I know people can share to facebook friends so if you have facebook could they be on your friends list?

Malacath, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Someone elses photo's on my onedrive. - Similar Threads - Someone elses photo's

2. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...
  3. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  4. Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox: Hi All While my son is gaming someone that he knows is logging him out of his account remotely while he is in the middle of playing. How is he doing this and how do I stop it? Thanks...
  5. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  6. Someone else was controlling my xbox one x!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else was controlling my xbox one x!: I was playing fortnite earlier today, and all of a sudden my screen changed to another without me pressing anything, so i just thought it was a sticky key, and brushed it off. Then someone started...
  7. Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I order a gift card online for someone else?: I bought a gift card online, but I don't want it for me, I want to give it to someone as a gift. Is that possible? How? ed1ddeea-930c-4681-88a1-e267dc3a8f52
  8. Get in trouble for someone else problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get in trouble for someone else problem: This 3 time a row these people has harass my account. But yet im getting blame for voice communication when my [Mod Removed] mic doesnt even work. If xbox just going keep harassing wrong then...
  9. Can I transfer Xbox 12 month that I redeemed in error to someone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox 12 month that I redeemed in error to someone else?: I bought xbox 12 month game pass for my grandson and downloaded it by mistake. Is there a way to transfer it to his xbox? I dont even have and xbox! d30ecdd6-1e6e-4309-8cba-72d610dd588d
  10. Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...: Hello, I created a Refund Request for an Xbox digital game that was accidentally purchased by someone else in my family. The game was never opened or played. I requested a refund 13 days after...