Someone elses photo's on my onedrive.

Discus and support Someone elses photo's on my onedrive. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After updating my Skydrive to Onedrive the other day I have acquired a shared folder that says "shared by someone" in this folder are 8 photo's of a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by METALI0N, Feb 22, 2014.

1. METALI0N
    METALI0N Guest

After updating my Skydrive to Onedrive the other day I have acquired a shared folder that says "shared by someone" in this folder are 8 photo's of a woman some children and a couple of drawings. I dont know who these people are and have never shared anything
    on my onedrive the only thing I use it for is game dvr, if I access my onedrive through my pc these photos are not there, they are just on my xbox one. I cannot delete them or do anything else with them, where have they come from and how do I get rid of them?

:)

METALI0N, Feb 22, 2014
  2. JHFerry3
    JHFerry3 Guest
    Onedrive sync is old on Xbox One

Yeah, it turns out it see's the correct Onedrive. It will see thing I remove but will not see anything new. I have even tried creating folders on the Onedrive website and it still will not see it. Ironically, it will see photo's I take with my Windows
    Phone.

JHFerry3, Feb 22, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    SkyDrive Officially Becomes OneDrive, Now With Achievements

[video=youtube_share;bw1ciTl5YK4]
    via IGN

I've been getting some good use out of this service and must honestly recommend it. I've tried similar services such as Dropbox and Google Drive, but the added use of the Xbox One just makes this the easier choice in my honest opinion. If you haven't taken advantage of it yet, give it a try. It can serve all kinds of uses; I've uploaded movies via my Mac and then watched them in the other room via the Xbox. Not to mention it serves as a great backup harddrive for pictures and videos. Leave your thoughts and opinions below!

KN1GHTMARE, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Either you have found a glitch in the Onedrive app or someone has chosen to share some files with you.

Not sure how to get rid of them apart from asking the person to unshare them although as you don't know that person that will be difficult.

I know people can share to facebook friends so if you have facebook could they be on your friends list?

Malacath, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Someone elses photo's on my onedrive. - Similar Threads - Someone elses photo's

2. Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox: So I want to buy a game for my son. We have one Xbox in the house and so he currently shares my Gold and games and so on. If I buy a game from the store but gift it to his email address, will it...
  3. old Games with gold game now someone else's property?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old Games with gold game now someone else's property?: So here one thats new for me. This will be my forth time trying to get this solved in the past 7 months. Hopefully this time ill get help instead of being blown off. so awhile back when i didnt...
  4. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  5. Stream while someone else watches cable

in XboX Insiders
    Stream while someone else watches cable: To bad I cannot be out of town in a hotel room and stream play my XBox while people at home still able to watch tv, netflix, hulu, etc. instead of it completely hijacking console. Is this...
  6. Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played: So what happened to me was that I didn't purchase or play the game I was trying to refund but I couldn't get it refunded because the other person (I'll call him S.) S didn't ask me to purchase the...
  7. Hulu Keeps Thinking I am Someone Else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Keeps Thinking I am Someone Else: Everytime I go on MY Xbox Account, I try to open Hulu, but my ex's account information comes up saying it looks like he's in a different zip code, etc. I have deleted his xbox account and also...
  8. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  9. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...
  10. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...