Someone has all my acount details and changed my password

Discus and support Someone has all my acount details and changed my password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay long story short my account Insanity Wolfyz has been taken away from me. I stupidly gave my acount details to someone and they changed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A TICKING ARAB, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Someone has all my acount details and changed my password

Okay long story short my account Insanity Wolfyz has been taken away from me. I stupidly gave my acount details to someone and they changed the password. I have tried recovery but it says there isn't enough evidence or something and I'm not sure what to
    do I have just lost an xbox account and I was wondering what I can do to get it back im having to post this on my old account and really want this sorted

:)

A TICKING ARAB, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Free name change

How come even thow i never changed my gamer tag it say i did and no one changed it if you look at my acount my name has been the same since i made my acount

KoG REAPER88sd, Feb 24, 2014
  3. toogoodfu001
    toogoodfu001 Guest
    gamertag changed after password reset

I was promped to update password/two step acount info after jumping through all the hoops and a lot of confusion i could log on to the website but not the xbox360 then i downloaded my profile and it changed the new one has reset me to 0 games played and
    0 on hard drive my other profile has five years of playing HOW DID THIS HAPPEN if someone doesn't know please give me customer suport #

toogoodfu001, Feb 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Well, first off I'm going to start with the obvious here. Never, ever give out your login details to anyone for any reason.

Now, you'll need to contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket. They'll lock down the account while they investigate the claim.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, if you have any payment instruments on your account you should see about removing them. Contact Paypal if you use it and let them know or contact your Credit Card company to let them know the card has been compromised.

Good luck.

onyxishere, Feb 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Well, first off I'm going to start with the obvious here. Never, ever give out your login details to anyone for any reason.

Now, you'll need to contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket. They'll lock down the account while they investigate the claim.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, if you have any payment instruments on your account you should see about removing them. Contact Paypal if you use it and let them know or contact your Credit Card company to let them know the card has been compromised.

Good luck.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Someone has changed my email and password on my account, help!

Based on the guide in my initial post it sounds like your next step will be contacting
    Microsoft Support. Please make sure you have the following information ready:

• Your Microsoft account associated with your gamertag
    • An alternate email that needs to be different than the one associated with your Microsoft account
    • Your Console ID and serial number

Let us know your status after you get done talking with them. Thank you,
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

l Jynx ISDEAD l,

Have you tried safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache, and re-downloading your profile? Follow these steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

If you believe your account has been compromised please review
    this guide
    to see what your next step should be in the account recovery process. Please keep us posted on your progress. Thank you,
  8. l Jynx isDEAD l Win User

My brother who has my account also said the email was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  9. l Jynx isDEAD l Win User

It says when I try to download it 'This email address isn't linked to a Microsoft account. Make sure it's correct, then enter it again'. I know its correct though and it won't even let me sign into my account on Xbox.com.
Thema:

1. Someone has all my acount details and changed my password - Similar Threads - Someone has acount

2. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  3. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  4. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  5. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  6. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  7. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  8. If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...: I was going back through my account after hearing Halo would be released on PC, and I was wanting to change my gamertag so it would be the same as my steam account. When I try to change my...
  9. Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?: I was recently in a party with some close friends when on person ive recently met had a friend join who turned out to be her boyfriend he basically abused her while we were present and admitted to...
  10. i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer: someone has been hacking into my computer and all of my devices can you help me keep them from doing this. 355a64cc-657b-4e5b-970d-189b2a153449