someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

Discus and support someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmmaC74, Jul 11, 2019.

1. EmmaC74
    EmmaC74 Guest

Hi!

I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do?

Thanks

Emma

:)

EmmaC74, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

First, do anyone in your household plays Fornite? This is important information requesting charges not made by you:

This category covers purchases made by someone else using your payment information (either on your account or their own). Please read the following notes before continuing.

If you don’t know who made this purchase:

• If you have compared your bank or credit card statement with your Xbox account purchase history (as well as the purchase histories for all family members) and cannot identify the source of the charge you are seeing, please request
      a call from Xbox Support
      so we can remove this payment instrument to prevent any further unauthorized charges.
    • You will need to contact your financial institution for a refund.
    • If you see charges on your Microsoft account or your child’s Microsoft account that were not made by a known person, contact your financial institution.
    If you do know who made this purchase:

• If you know the person who made this purchase, see the article Prevent unauthorized purchases on Xbox One for tips on how to keep your
      account secure and prevent unwanted purchases in the future.
    • To help us better protect your account, we’ll need you to tell us whether the person who made the purchase was:
      1. your child;
      2. another child;
      3. an adult in your family;
      4. a friend or other known adult.
    You can provide additional details about who made this purchase, and whether the purchase was made on your account or theirs, when you fill out the refund request.
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

Please don't forget to contact your bank to let them know about your situation, try to get a different debit card as well.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

You should immediately call your bank and get your debit card blocked and cancelled. It'll also be a good idea to change the password of your Epic account.
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Emma

First off would recommend to remove your card off any accounts, you can also check the

order history
    to see if you have children they been using the card.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite - Similar Threads - someone has been

2. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  3. i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer: someone has been hacking into my computer and all of my devices can you help me keep them from doing this. 355a64cc-657b-4e5b-970d-189b2a153449
  4. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...
  5. My account has been banned and I have broke no rules I spoke to someone from Xbox live chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account has been banned and I have broke no rules I spoke to someone from Xbox live chat: i have been banned and I have not broke any rules Someone who does not like me made plenty of accounts and reported me for everything can I have my account unbanned...
  6. My Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Key has been redeemed by someone other than myself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Key has been redeemed by someone other than myself...: It would be great if I could get either another key, or revoke access to the game from the account that redeemed it so that I can redeem it. d42fabaf-0474-448e-b819-6e69a6082154
  7. I feel someone has been spam reporting me these last few weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel someone has been spam reporting me these last few weeks.: I haven't been playing online nor have I really been communicating with ppl beside crew members. And the last few days my attendance online has been really dull dew to the fact I had drill...
  8. i have just been told my someome on xbox live my account has been banned can someone tel me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have just been told my someome on xbox live my account has been banned can someone tel me ...: i have just been told my someone on xbox live my account has been banned can someone tel me why?? I have done nothing wrong only follow steps what they have told me to do in order to stop my xbox...
  9. i have just been told my someome on xbox live my account has been banned can someone tel me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have just been told my someome on xbox live my account has been banned can someone tel me ...: i have just been told my someone on xbox live my account has been banned can someone tel me why?? I have done nothing wrong only follow steps what they have told me to do in order to stop my xbox...
  10. WILL SOMEONE FROM THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE HELP ME SHOW THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

in XBoX on Consoles
    WILL SOMEONE FROM THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE HELP ME SHOW THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED: My account has been permanently banned and i need someone form the enforcement team to help and be understanding about my situation because right now no one is helping everyone just keeps saying...