Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

Discus and support Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickFjt, Apr 13, 2020.

1. NickFjt
    NickFjt Guest

Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f?

:)

NickFjt, Apr 13, 2020
  2. VacatedBug24 Win User

multiple problem

i call support in french because my french is better

5 time phone got closed in my nose

im not sure for another call need someone help me to prove my account is real or anything to make my acoount work good without changing gamertag

support tell me my gamertag not exist and yes my gamertag is real is rickk94
  3. Smwutches Win User

Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's)

4. Worth Ellis Win User

Xboxlive Banned me for no reason, I would like to know why

My account got banned somebody hacked me my Gamertag is RoaR Pulse can someone please help me!
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can someone please tell me how I can change my Gamertag back without having to pay?? This is URGENT

6. ШукюровОле Win User

Xbox gamertag problem

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Go ahead and follow the troubleshooting on the support article for

How to change your Xbox gamertag
    . Once on the support article it will walk you through changing the gamertag through a PC, Xbox One, or Xbox 360.

Give this a try and let us know of any changes.
    i cant find where i can write to for someone solve my problem, can you help?
Thema:

1. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can... - Similar Threads - Someone has got

2. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....
  3. Someone has gifted themselves a game from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has gifted themselves a game from my account: I have called customer service many times and have gone through the support page for an hour. All I have learned is that I can not refund the gift because it has been redeemed. Is there anyone...
  4. someone has changed all information on my main account

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone has changed all information on my main account: someone has changed all my information on my main account,i cant recover my password, i cannot sign into my xbox account or go into my email because someone keeps changing my password, also...
  5. help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

in XboX Insiders
    help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cauan-san [link] [comments]
  6. someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed: i need help someone scammed me for my account and i was trying to get it back the gamertag is slav3box Xx please help me 927df944-ff71-46d3-89a2-95625adfd890
  7. Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge: So, daughter has gone to use her remaining credit to buy some fortnite skin and noticed its gone, go through her account and find that some random person has manged to attach their credit card to...
  8. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  9. Someone else has my account and got me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else has my account and got me banned: So one of my ex friends has my account and I got in an argument with his friend,and he signed into my account and wrote vulgar language and to his friend who then reported it and to himself then...
  10. Someone has got on my account and spent money that I need.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has got on my account and spent money that I need.: Some how someone has got onto my account and spent $40. I need that money to go for bills. I need help. I did not let anyone use my account. a6ed85e5-a36c-4bb0-99ad-bb8f96a19134