Someone has my Ip and I need help

Discus and support Someone has my Ip and I need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZacCaudle, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ZacCaudle
    ZacCaudle Guest

I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he said my state and I left and blocked
    him. 2 minutes later everybody in my house disconnected from the internet.

:)

ZacCaudle, Jul 9, 2019
  2. annix Win User

agree with the previous reply but add it is SUPER important to nit give out any kimd of personal info like your IP on the internet. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ZacCaudle,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. It looks like you are experiencing a DDoS attack. We recommend reaching out to your internet service provider for assistance with the attack. Also, we suggest
    reporting
    that player so the enforcement team can take the appropriate action. We hope this helps!
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

agree with the previous reply but add it is SUPER important to nit give out any kimd of personal info like your IP on the internet. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
    You don't need to give out your IP for people to get it for these purposes. It's why many people pay for a good proxy server.
  5. BongKaos Win User

ip booted by someone need help

What do you need help with???

Unplugging your modem/router for a wile is very easy......

Otherwise, Use the console features, Mute, Avoid, Block and report....

Then, MOVE ON...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
  6. Jyxa Win User

ip booted by someone need help

Hello SxBroMan91!

Please don't post the gamertag(s) of the user(s) involved. The enforcement team doesn't read these forums, so there is no reason to name and shame. What you should do is file a complaint against the person, block communications with them and avoid them.
    If you haven't already, reset your router. In the event of a DDoS attack, it is usually best to contact your ISP and let them know. They can change your IP address, which would stop the attack. They may also be able to trace the attack, which would help if
    you are looking to take legal action against the criminal. For more information, see the FAQ on DoS attacks here:

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Someone has my Ip and I need help - Similar Threads - Someone has need

2. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  3. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  4. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  5. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  6. If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...: I was going back through my account after hearing Halo would be released on PC, and I was wanting to change my gamertag so it would be the same as my steam account. When I try to change my...
  7. Someone has sent messages on my behalf. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has sent messages on my behalf. I need help: One day while playing For Honor with a friend, some gamer messaged us boasting about killing us.Shortly afterwards messages in the conversation appeared that I never sent. These messages were then...
  8. Someone has got on my account and spent money that I need.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has got on my account and spent money that I need.: Some how someone has got onto my account and spent $40. I need that money to go for bills. I need help. I did not let anyone use my account. a6ed85e5-a36c-4bb0-99ad-bb8f96a19134
  9. I need someone's help cause Microsoft has failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone's help cause Microsoft has failed: well I'm gonna make this as detailed as possible in hopes someone helps me OK here goes. My email and password for my gamertag KiNG I MAGUKU I were completely deleted and changed and so as any...
  10. I need help from someone who has had this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help from someone who has had this problem.: I really need your help, it's my Xbox One console. It's not working correctly. Right now everything is unplugged. Once I plug the power brick into the wall, the light would be orange. Perfectly...