SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

Discus and support SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GailKELLY1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. GailKELLY1
    GailKELLY1 Guest

SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

SOME LOW LIFE CALLED

(Mod Removed - Personal Information)

HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE XBOX ULTIMATE GAME PASS AND I ONLY KNEW IT HAD HAPPENED THROUGH EMAILS I RECEIVED
    FROM MICROSOFT. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE. FRAUD NEEDS TO BE HIGHLIGHTED AND DEALT WITH

:)

GailKELLY1, Sep 3, 2019
  2. GailKELLY1 Win User

Tried all the above suggestions and I am unable to recover the account because whoever has stolen it, has also changed the details so I cannot recover it. so basically folk can get away with what they want and nothing will be done, that's really not helpful.
    Any other ideas? I only want to access and closed the account. It was an old account lying dormant for over 5 years so not sure how it was even compromised.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Microsoft will never email you requesting a password or account information you fell into a scam sadly...
  4. GailKELLY1 Win User

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried this but I cannot recover the account as whoever has stlen it has also changed my details so nothing I enter matches for me to recover. So someone is using my account and getting away with it because I cant seem to get
    any help. any other ideas?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Gail,

As per our Xbox forum guidelines, please refrain from typing in full capitalization as this may seem disruptive for
    others. Please also refrain from posting other users' personal information.

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns your Microsoft account being compromised.

Here on our how to access a compromised Microsoft account support article are steps that
    you can try to get back into your account. For further assistance, please directly reach out to our
    customer support team through the contact us page on our website.

Try this for us please and then let us know the results.

Best wishes.
  6. Fos Win User

Thema:

1. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED - Similar Threads - SOMEONE HAS STILEN

2. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  3. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  4. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  5. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  6. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  7. If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...: I was going back through my account after hearing Halo would be released on PC, and I was wanting to change my gamertag so it would be the same as my steam account. When I try to change my...
  8. Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?: I was recently in a party with some close friends when on person ive recently met had a friend join who turned out to be her boyfriend he basically abused her while we were present and admitted to...
  9. i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer: someone has been hacking into my computer and all of my devices can you help me keep them from doing this. 355a64cc-657b-4e5b-970d-189b2a153449
  10. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...