Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are

Discus and support Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brother scratched them out, please help me figure out what they are. http://puu.sh/6XQqJ/ef9bd4dd90.jpg a718cd47-b796-4a28-969e-c82d05b30c03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeXus STaT, Feb 15, 2014.

1. NeXus STaT
    NeXus STaT Guest

NeXus STaT, Feb 15, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Complete your purchase problems

Hello ijlc52,

What is the error code you are getting after this "Cannot retrieve information from XBOX Live". It should start with an 8 and be 8 characters long (letters and numbers)

That will help people figure out what's going on.

HassanB, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Scratched redeem code

I would like to know if there is a way to find out what letters and numbers are used in making the redeem codes. My son scratched through over half of the code and customer support said they cannot help. The system is brand new and came with 4 games, 2
    of which had to be downloaded, of which 1 he scratched! I find it hard to believe that they cannot help in this situation, even with barcodes and verification of whom they are talking to.

MinorCrawdad802, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are

looks like CL317 maybe. I hope it is. Otherwise it could be: 0L317, 0L817

The second to last may be either I, J, 1 J and the last one is most likely a 7.

The first one to me, looks like a 0, but could be a C, D or something along those lines.

Anyways, good luck.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

looks like CL317 maybe. I hope it is. Otherwise it could be: 0L317, 0L817

The second to last may be either I, J, 1 J and the last one is most likely a 7.

The first one to me, looks like a 0, but could be a C, D or something along those lines.

Anyways, good luck.
  6. ChalkyMallard42 Win User

Halo Reach download code ripped up :-/

Oh! I just tried to scratch it I now just miss 2 number or letter :) still have to figure that out !!
  7. Julian_ Win User

Help me figure this out

Hi! As mentioned, resetting your internet router by completely unplugging it can help in this case. Besides that, run a speed test on your PC in order to see if it's rather due to your Xbox One or your internet connection.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help me figure this out

Hi, it could be an issue with microsoft's servers. these things happen from time to time. You could try restarting your internet equipment, and your xbox, see if that helps. If it doesn't, then waiting until it's downloaded will be your only option.
  9. guynumber21 Win User

Can someone help me figure this out - xbox one

ewll it was working for a good 15 minutes then off again
Thema:

1. Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are - Similar Threads - Someone help figure

2. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...
  3. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  4. [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?: So my xbox decided to stop playing my games...The error code 0x80831002 With a message that says (translated from French) : A problem regarding your games occured.To play, you must delete and...
  5. In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller: I’m a quad amputee and have been using the Xbox one elite (the longer stick are a huge help) remote for my pc and Xbox (obviously) the remote is really good as I can use it far better then any...
  6. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  7. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  8. need someone experienced game designer to help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    need someone experienced game designer to help me: i have no coding experience. i know how to create projects and connect to my xbox from pc. anyone with spare time that knows how to code 6b0ef881-76a8-4110-9eb5-acb6a26a891a
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...