Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are

Discus and support Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brother scratched them out, please help me figure out what they are. http://puu.sh/6XQqJ/ef9bd4dd90.jpg a718cd47-b796-4a28-969e-c82d05b30c03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeXus STaT, Feb 15, 2014.

1. NeXus STaT
    NeXus STaT Guest

NeXus STaT, Feb 15, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Complete your purchase problems

Hello ijlc52,

What is the error code you are getting after this "Cannot retrieve information from XBOX Live". It should start with an 8 and be 8 characters long (letters and numbers)

That will help people figure out what's going on.

HassanB, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Scratched redeem code

I would like to know if there is a way to find out what letters and numbers are used in making the redeem codes. My son scratched through over half of the code and customer support said they cannot help. The system is brand new and came with 4 games, 2
    of which had to be downloaded, of which 1 he scratched! I find it hard to believe that they cannot help in this situation, even with barcodes and verification of whom they are talking to.

MinorCrawdad802, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are

looks like CL317 maybe. I hope it is. Otherwise it could be: 0L317, 0L817

The second to last may be either I, J, 1 J and the last one is most likely a 7.

The first one to me, looks like a 0, but could be a C, D or something along those lines.

Anyways, good luck.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

looks like CL317 maybe. I hope it is. Otherwise it could be: 0L317, 0L817

The second to last may be either I, J, 1 J and the last one is most likely a 7.

The first one to me, looks like a 0, but could be a C, D or something along those lines.

Anyways, good luck.
  6. ChalkyMallard42 Win User

Halo Reach download code ripped up :-/

Oh! I just tried to scratch it I now just miss 2 number or letter :) still have to figure that out !!
  7. Julian_ Win User

Help me figure this out

Hi! As mentioned, resetting your internet router by completely unplugging it can help in this case. Besides that, run a speed test on your PC in order to see if it's rather due to your Xbox One or your internet connection.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help me figure this out

Hi, it could be an issue with microsoft's servers. these things happen from time to time. You could try restarting your internet equipment, and your xbox, see if that helps. If it doesn't, then waiting until it's downloaded will be your only option.
  9. guynumber21 Win User

Can someone help me figure this out - xbox one

ewll it was working for a good 15 minutes then off again
Thema:

1. Someone help me figure out what these scratched letters are - Similar Threads - Someone help figure

2. Can someone help me? Its suppose that I have 5 switches left but this message appears

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? Its suppose that I have 5 switches left but this message appears: [IMG] submitted by /u/MudkipzTheGod [link] [comments]
  3. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  4. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  5. Help from Someone Who Cares?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help from Someone Who Cares?: Where can I plead my case regarding my "Avoid Me" reputation. This is the first time I have ever made an attempt to do just this in my 7 years of gaming. 89434687-2689-4bd9-b639-a59fa4ba96e1
  6. need help can i talk to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help can i talk to someone: My gift card is saying that I made a purchase but I di dn't a0fe8966-4c33-41f7-95e5-497ee750af78
  7. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  8. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  9. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  10. Can someone help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help plz: So for the past two months i cant see my msg or friends list and i cant play any 360 game on the one its just saying xbox live severs are down. i know my grammer is bad...