someone help with my xbox one

Discus and support someone help with my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGG Visualz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SGG Visualz
    SGG Visualz Guest

i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post

:)

SGG Visualz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

when i try creating a post on my xbox it says it can not be posted at this time i try to register for a post the request to join does not go through it will remove the keyboard and leave the im Instrested
    Could you please elaborate what do you mean by creating a post on Xbox? Is it just that you are trying to type somewhere using a keyboard?

Could you please share steps that you are following such as exactly which menu and app you go to on your Xbox.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello SGG Visualz!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing an issue with our Xbox services.

Can you please provide more information / details about what you're trying to do and what you're not able to do?

The information that you provided was a bit vague. The more information that you provide the better we can provide solutions for you.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Happy gaming,

Felix

Xbox support
  4. SGG Visualz Win User

when i try creating a post on my xbox it says it can not be posted at this time i try to register for a post the request to join does not go through it will remove the keyboard and leave the im Instrested
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

What exactly do you mean?

To you mean looking for group?

Or groups in general?

Are unable to create one or to join one ?
  6. Sosraid Win User

ghosts says moderate nat, one says open

i have ghosts on 360 and a xbox one but on the 360 my nat is open and xbox one it is strict can someone help me.
Thema:

1. someone help with my xbox one - Similar Threads - someone help

2. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  3. Help from Someone Who Cares?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help from Someone Who Cares?: Where can I plead my case regarding my "Avoid Me" reputation. This is the first time I have ever made an attempt to do just this in my 7 years of gaming. 89434687-2689-4bd9-b639-a59fa4ba96e1
  4. need help can i talk to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help can i talk to someone: My gift card is saying that I made a purchase but I di dn't a0fe8966-4c33-41f7-95e5-497ee750af78
  5. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  6. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  7. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  8. Can someone help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help plz: So for the past two months i cant see my msg or friends list and i cant play any 360 game on the one its just saying xbox live severs are down. i know my grammer is bad...
  9. Can someone help me set up so I can play xbox on my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me set up so I can play xbox on my phone?: DM me submitted by /u/FlamingBullet92 [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....