someone help with my xbox one

Discus and support someone help with my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGG Visualz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SGG Visualz
    SGG Visualz Guest

i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post

:)

SGG Visualz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

when i try creating a post on my xbox it says it can not be posted at this time i try to register for a post the request to join does not go through it will remove the keyboard and leave the im Instrested
    Could you please elaborate what do you mean by creating a post on Xbox? Is it just that you are trying to type somewhere using a keyboard?

Could you please share steps that you are following such as exactly which menu and app you go to on your Xbox.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello SGG Visualz!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing an issue with our Xbox services.

Can you please provide more information / details about what you're trying to do and what you're not able to do?

The information that you provided was a bit vague. The more information that you provide the better we can provide solutions for you.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Happy gaming,

Felix

Xbox support
  4. SGG Visualz Win User

when i try creating a post on my xbox it says it can not be posted at this time i try to register for a post the request to join does not go through it will remove the keyboard and leave the im Instrested
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

What exactly do you mean?

To you mean looking for group?

Or groups in general?

Are unable to create one or to join one ?
  6. Sosraid Win User

ghosts says moderate nat, one says open

i have ghosts on 360 and a xbox one but on the 360 my nat is open and xbox one it is strict can someone help me.
Thema:

1. someone help with my xbox one - Similar Threads - someone help

2. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  3. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  4. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  5. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  6. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  7. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  8. Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/onesolo [link] [comments]
  9. G920 WHEEL MOVES ON ITS OWN? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 WHEEL MOVES ON ITS OWN? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?: Hello, I am new to this and I connected all of the cables correctly. Why is the wheel moving on its on when I am not even touching it? Also - how can I adjust the setting so that the wheel...
  10. Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!: Ive been streaming content on my xbox 360 for years now. And starting a few weeks ago i started having issues when i was playing shows or movies. They would stop and say cannot play video at this...