someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits

Discus and support someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; please I didnt receive my credits and I dont know if a code sends with it e140e4a7-f95c-483c-b5ff-322f34b8ded1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LukeTheLlamaツ, Feb 12, 2019.

1. someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits

please I didnt receive my credits and I dont know if a code sends with it

:)

LukeTheLlamaツ, Feb 12, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

3. HuMpLeDiLLsKiN Win User

Still have not received 15000 preorder bonus points-case number: 1361647172

Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support and should actually not be posted on the forums. This forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for the Rewards program.

Did you preorder the game digitally or as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com? Digital orders are not eligible for that offer.

As far as other purchases, are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive
    VIP rebates.

It was supposed to be a hard disc copy, but it showed up in my games section on my xbox for download? So it ended up being the digital copy that I received. At the time I didnt mind the mistake, but now someone is saying that digital copies dont count towards
    bonus credits?? What do you mean I have to be 1 star level? How do I do that?
  4. HuMpLeDiLLsKiN Win User

Still have not received 15000 preorder bonus points-case number: 1361647172

Hello ,

What game did you pre-order? We do not see any recent MicrosoftStore.com physical (disc) purchases.

I preordered NBA 2k17

It was supposed to be a hard disc copy, but it showed up in my games section on my xbox for download? So it ended up being the digital copy that I received. At the time I didnt mind the mistake, but now someone is saying that digital copies dont count towards
    bonus credits??
  5. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
  6. DJ Teknology Win User

Pre-order games on demand punch card

And I didn't receive credit dor my Steep pre-order
Thema:

1. someone in my family ordered a prepaid thing and I didnt receive my credits - Similar Threads - someone family ordered

2. How do you remove someone from family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you remove someone from family?: Ok. My Xbox account got hacked and is now not accessable. How do I remove my child's account from the Xbox family without the adult account. 05b9f46b-c275-4972-9157-0341731d9f7b
  3. Was banned because someone else was being racist towards me and my family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was banned because someone else was being racist towards me and my family: i was recently banned because for foul language i was in the wrong but he started it he was harrassing me look dude im not gonna sugar cote it but this is messed up that im banned for 2 weeks im...
  4. Block someone from joining Microsoft family/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block someone from joining Microsoft family/xbox: I have deleted a child from my Microsoft family numerous times but he keeps joining back in by "accepting" my invitation. How do I block him from being able to do this? I changed my password,...
  5. Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family: I told some one to F off after he disowned my family and as I am in foster care it wasn’t acceptable so I told him to F***off but he reported me for it a7321817-99d2-4f93-af2b-521e95eb8b86
  6. I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...: someone plz help, I go to some game I'm about to buy and when I'm about to buy it it say that I'm under a child settings like I'm not allowed to buy things so it said go to your family. I went to...
  7. Can someone please tell me how to enable family timer on XBOX One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please tell me how to enable family timer on XBOX One S: Can someone please tell me how to enable family timer on XBOX One S. It was easy on the 360 but seems impossible on the XNOX One S 86d3dfb5-c880-42e9-8da1-cefd23fde684
  8. Can someone explain how child account purchases work within a 'family'?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone explain how child account purchases work within a 'family'?: So, if I put money on my child's account and he purchases something. Who really owns that item? Who needs to be signed into a console other than my 'home console' in order to access that content?...
  9. I try to add someone to my xbox one family and it won't let me access this feature anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to add someone to my xbox one family and it won't let me access this feature anymore: I try to add someone to my xbox one family and I did it two times.but it won't let me access it anymore may I have some help sometime in the future please message Shavonte A Smith on facebook or...
  10. Someone in my family I don't know

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in my family I don't know: There is an account in my family I don't recognise and I can't leave or remove them because I have a teen account a0b28633-f244-4008-bd5e-7bab634adeb3