someone is in my acount

Discus and support someone is in my acount in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone at my school got a hold of my phone and found my Microsoft password and email can u help me log them out?? Thanks Louis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LouisHolloway, Oct 17, 2020.

1. someone is in my acount

Someone at my school got a hold of my phone and found my Microsoft password and email can u help me log them out??

Thanks

Louis

:)

LouisHolloway, Oct 17, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

someone is in my acount

account.microsoft.com
    , select security at the top of the page, select more security options, then scroll down to sign me out, select it and follow the instructions from there. Once you have done that, log back in and change your password. You can also do
    that on the same security page you used to sign out.
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Someone deleted my acount

In relation to the 200$, I would go and check your Microsoft purcahse history at account.microsoft.com to see if the transactions are Microsoft related. If the transactions aren't there, they don't have anything to do with the account. If they are, I would
    contact support again and ask for a refund. I would also contact your bank to block the card the transactions were made with.

If you can't access your account, I would follow the steps given by fellow ambassador AngelObullets
  4. Christyna64 Win User

5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Hello, since this seems to be an issue not related to xbox, I would suggest contacting Microsoft support at this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/contactus/

When talking to the virtual agent, just write human and you can live chat with support there
  6. AridLizard Win User

if you need to talk to someone from Xbox Support go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

to get a phone call

or

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Recover my account

Select Show contact options

Select Chat with Xbox Support

to use the online chat

you should also contact your bank or credit/debit card provider if you believe your payment details have been compromised or if purchases had been made while the hacker had control of your account

hope this helps
Thema:

someone is in my acount

1. someone is in my acount - Similar Threads - someone acount

2. how do i remove my account off someones else Xbox if i have no access to the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i remove my account off someones else Xbox if i have no access to the Xbox: so i have my account on this persons Xbox and want to know how to remove it without having to go on their Xbox and remove my account manually, like is there a way i can remove my account from...
  3. I can only talk in game chat when i join someone else's game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can only talk in game chat when i join someone else's game: I've had this issue for months now, I never did before. If I play by myself i cannot talk in game chat but I can still hear my teammates. When i join someone else's game I can both talk and hear...
  4. How can i send a message from my phone to someone on Xbox live?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can i send a message from my phone to someone on Xbox live?: It was was a fairly easy process before, but since the update I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I play World of Tanks console which recently had cross play added to it. I play on Ps4 and...
  5. Can someone please report this profile, they have been harrassing my members of my gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please report this profile, they have been harrassing my members of my gaming...: [img] [img] [img] Hey, I am the proud owner of a small but very well maintained Gaming Community on Xbox and many other platforms. This person has been harrassing and cyber bullying my members...
  6. suspended for someone hacking into his account. We found out about it and we changed the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspended for someone hacking into his account. We found out about it and we changed the...: Hello, My grandsons account was suspended from someone hacking into my account, when we found out about it and we changed the password. Now he is suspended. WHY> please recover his account he is...
  7. Someone deleted my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my acount: So I received a final text to the phone number linked with my account saying that the phone number had been removed from the account and to check to make sure that I was the one who had removed...
  8. i hadn't been on my acount that i gues someone hacked into our system and had ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i hadn't been on my acount that i gues someone hacked into our system and had ...: someone hacked my account and got me banned to cummnicate so i wasnt even on that day and the next day i cheked my messages. seen the rude messages. from my account having. dishonorabel words from...
  9. Someone has all my acount details and changed my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has all my acount details and changed my password: Okay long story short my account Insanity Wolfyz has been taken away from me. I stupidly gave my acount details to someone and they changed the password. I have tried recovery but it says there...
  10. someone is trying to hack my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone is trying to hack my acount: someone with the name [MOD REMOVED] said he is going to hack my acount f4c69b23-5851-45ea-8581-ec28e0e55f1f