Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

Discus and support Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RockSmile374510, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also if they registered it in there name now what do i do?
    Please help me i want my xbox back.

:)

RockSmile374510, Sep 3, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also if they registered it in there name now what do
    i do? Please help me i want my xbox back.
    best bet cops
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi RockSmile,

I'd recommend getting the serial number off the original packaging, there will be a serial number on the box.

You can also attempt to go to the shop you brought the xbox from with the receipt, and get them to pull the serial number off their system for you.

Then take this information to the Police station as proof of theft.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

If you still have the box the console came in then the serial number should be on that.Did you register your console online with Microsoft? If so you can get it there as well.

If this person tries to register it then they won't be able to unless you un register it from your account.

You are going to have to prove it's your console to the police,just having the receipt isn't going to be enough.
  5. RockSmile374510 Win User

OH I FORGOT TO SAY I DO KNKW THERE GAMER TAG BUT HOW WOULD THAT WVEN HELP ME?
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Yes the police will always ask for the serial number of a stolen hardware product, this is that it will flag up online or retailers if someone tries to sell it, if the serial number is not already on your receipt try taking the receipt to the store you bought
    it from. As some stores like cex can look up your details and match the serial number of the product to your account.
Thema:

1. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help - Similar Threads - Someone refusing need

2. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  3. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  4. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  5. Someone stole my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my account.: About a week ago someone hacked and stole my account. He also changed the email and I can't get back into, when I try to log into my old email it tells me that "This account does not exist". I've...
  6. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  7. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  8. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  9. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  10. Xbox live refusing to lete unblock someone. Need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live refusing to lete unblock someone. Need help!!: I am completely unable to unblock someone on my friends list. They have confirmed I'm not blocked, but when I click the unblock button, it unblocks them for a few seconds. As SOON as I leave their...