Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

Discus and support Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RockSmile374510, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also if they registered it in there name now what do i do?
    Please help me i want my xbox back.

:)

RockSmile374510, Sep 3, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also if they registered it in there name now what do
    i do? Please help me i want my xbox back.
    best bet cops
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi RockSmile,

I'd recommend getting the serial number off the original packaging, there will be a serial number on the box.

You can also attempt to go to the shop you brought the xbox from with the receipt, and get them to pull the serial number off their system for you.

Then take this information to the Police station as proof of theft.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

If you still have the box the console came in then the serial number should be on that.Did you register your console online with Microsoft? If so you can get it there as well.

If this person tries to register it then they won't be able to unless you un register it from your account.

You are going to have to prove it's your console to the police,just having the receipt isn't going to be enough.
  5. RockSmile374510 Win User

OH I FORGOT TO SAY I DO KNKW THERE GAMER TAG BUT HOW WOULD THAT WVEN HELP ME?
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Yes the police will always ask for the serial number of a stolen hardware product, this is that it will flag up online or retailers if someone tries to sell it, if the serial number is not already on your receipt try taking the receipt to the store you bought
    it from. As some stores like cex can look up your details and match the serial number of the product to your account.
Thema:

1. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help - Similar Threads - Someone refusing need

2. I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone...: I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone and it banned me 0ef20af1-5d60-4111-b26e-c978761fbeaf
  3. So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help

in XboX Insiders
    So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help: So I can’t clipstuff and what ever Xbox support says to do it only works for like 10 minutes of clipping stuff but then it stop working please help. submitted by /u/Levithegreat501 [link]...
  4. Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa: So I follow a couple “famous people” on xbox cuz why not? I have a lot of people that are friends on xbox or people I just follow like Major Nelson. Anyways after one of the people I added as a...
  5. New Store feedback. Where is the chance that someone from xbox reads it the highest?

in XboX Insiders
    New Store feedback. Where is the chance that someone from xbox reads it the highest?: What would be the best way to give feedback about the new xbox store. Store is awesome but it's still missing a big feature imo. submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  6. Someone is a fake and its not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone is a fake and its not me: This is bubbas mom someone johole6969 has been using my sons account well its not cool and im in the process of shutting it down hope u had fun while it lasted but not on my money...
  7. when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect: i have tried everything no one can connect to my world i can only join how come i cant host this is so annoying unable to connect to world for 20 people 3d63e3e7-1f9a-41ca-8013-36ba634d339a
  8. When joining off of someones profile, it always opens Red Dead Redemption 2.

in XboX Insiders
    When joining off of someones profile, it always opens Red Dead Redemption 2.: This has been happening to my friends and i for a couple/a few weeks now and it's really obnoxious. Whenever we go to eachothers profiles to join the game, it automatically opens RDR2 even if that...
  9. I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help

in XboX Insiders
    I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help: [IMG] submitted by /u/AVrr3 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox live refusing to lete unblock someone. Need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live refusing to lete unblock someone. Need help!!: I am completely unable to unblock someone on my friends list. They have confirmed I'm not blocked, but when I click the unblock button, it unblocks them for a few seconds. As SOON as I leave their...