Someone is spending money on my credit card

Discus and support Someone is spending money on my credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I'mdonaldlopez, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Someone is spending money on my credit card

Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do

:)

I'mdonaldlopez, Aug 29, 2019
  2. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

As others have stated, and linked the support thread, I'd set up 2 factor authentication as well, so someone can't just log into your account without you approving it.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

5. Robby Sayles Win User

You need to contact your credit card company to resolve this quickly.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Might be sensible to also ring your bank and get your card stopped. Sooner you do it, the more they can help.
Thema:

1. Someone is spending money on my credit card - Similar Threads - Someone spending money

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  4. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  5. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  6. someone help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone help with my xbox one: i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post...
  7. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  8. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  9. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  10. Defending someone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defending someone?: It's probably a stupid question, but here it is: Can you get suspended/banned for defending someone? Without naming anyone, someone whose clips/screenshots I happen to like, sometimes she gets...