Someone is spending money on my credit card

Discus and support Someone is spending money on my credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I'mdonaldlopez, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Someone is spending money on my credit card

Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do

:)

I'mdonaldlopez, Aug 29, 2019
  2. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

As others have stated, and linked the support thread, I'd set up 2 factor authentication as well, so someone can't just log into your account without you approving it.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

5. Robby Sayles Win User

You need to contact your credit card company to resolve this quickly.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Might be sensible to also ring your bank and get your card stopped. Sooner you do it, the more they can help.
Thema:

1. Someone is spending money on my credit card - Similar Threads - Someone spending money

2. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  3. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  4. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...
  5. Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully: hacker on my No Mans Sky saves check it out please...thank you. 0d24a3d9-f350-4483-a9d9-393bbd57c705
  6. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  7. My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low: I was playing with my friend and then I accidentally poured water on my mic And the part of the mic where I was supposed to talk to you didn’t let me talk and let me talk but it was very faint and...
  8. Permanently removing account from someone else xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently removing account from someone else xbox: I've been trying to remove my account from my cousin xbox from online but its not working but every time I play online I constantly get logged out of my session. Would put my account under a whole...
  9. Adding someone on Xbox to Ps4 on Mincraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding someone on Xbox to Ps4 on Mincraft: How do I add someone on Mincraft 1.16 that plays on a PS4 when I play on an Xbox 1? 6c22ff18-1d99-4f07-b276-d0571ce85453
  10. Xbox one s factory reset loop, hoping to find someone who had fixed there Xbox before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s factory reset loop, hoping to find someone who had fixed there Xbox before: My xbox takes about 5 minutes before it stops saying no signal on the tv, then its a black screen for another 5 then it tells me to factory reset with/without games and when i click reset it...