Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

Discus and support Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by drnightcore9520, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed.

They remove a feature that was that advertised as the main feature on the Console, and they haven't even responded to the feedback of bringing it back.

This kinda reminds me of the PS3 OtherOS Settlement where Sony got lawsuited for removing that feature. Guess what, they managed to owe the people who bought an PS3 prior to I guess 2010.

And also im saying this to you person since I don't live in the US, you can make a lawsuit against Microsoft for have removed Snap. You shall do a 50M or 100M lawsuit against them. Xbox One is just a shadow of its former self now. Its like we all have being
    scammed.

I feel also that the time is right to do this. Because...Removing a feature that was advertised as its main selling point at day one is just...Scammy its just Scammy.

Compare this to the PS3 OtherOS lawsuit.

:)

drnightcore9520, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP feature on the Xbox One

They got rid of snap? Honestly I never noticed, but I didn't think the feature was particularly helpful or useful. Wasn't a selling point the convinced me to but an xbox, and I have a day one console... but whatever, guess some people really loved
    it.
  3. Ripins Win User

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP feature on the Xbox One

Its annoying that MS took the feature away. I really hope they are bringing it back with the Scarlett.
  4. {Parity} Win User

If you consider a legal action you should reach out to the Microsoft Legal Team.
  5. {Parity} Win User

It is not likely that it will be brought back at all. I look for some other features to possibly replace the snap functionality.
  6. BousslouaSdfg Win User

ليه بعيده عني انا بتقطع القلب الطيب
Thema:

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

1. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP... - Similar Threads - Someone needs Class

2. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  3. Hi need someone to invite to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Hi need someone to invite to alpha: I was alpha back in 2015 to 2018 but then left because of lack of good internet to be able to download all the updates. And I also lost my old account (og acc) so would like to get an invite to...
  4. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  5. In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller: I’m a quad amputee and have been using the Xbox one elite (the longer stick are a huge help) remote for my pc and Xbox (obviously) the remote is really good as I can use it far better then any...
  6. need someone experienced game designer to help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    need someone experienced game designer to help me: i have no coding experience. i know how to create projects and connect to my xbox from pc. anyone with spare time that knows how to code 6b0ef881-76a8-4110-9eb5-acb6a26a891a
  7. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. I need someone from Rewards to email me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need someone from Rewards to email me: My account was hacked 2 weeks ago and I have tried to contact Rewards for help by using the link on the Rewards site. I have not received a response from my 4 inquiries. Please contact me and I...
  10. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...