Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

Discus and support Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by drnightcore9520, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed.

They remove a feature that was that advertised as the main feature on the Console, and they haven't even responded to the feedback of bringing it back.

This kinda reminds me of the PS3 OtherOS Settlement where Sony got lawsuited for removing that feature. Guess what, they managed to owe the people who bought an PS3 prior to I guess 2010.

And also im saying this to you person since I don't live in the US, you can make a lawsuit against Microsoft for have removed Snap. You shall do a 50M or 100M lawsuit against them. Xbox One is just a shadow of its former self now. Its like we all have being
    scammed.

I feel also that the time is right to do this. Because...Removing a feature that was advertised as its main selling point at day one is just...Scammy its just Scammy.

Compare this to the PS3 OtherOS lawsuit.

:)

drnightcore9520, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP feature on the Xbox One

They got rid of snap? Honestly I never noticed, but I didn't think the feature was particularly helpful or useful. Wasn't a selling point the convinced me to but an xbox, and I have a day one console... but whatever, guess some people really loved
    it.
  3. Ripins Win User

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP feature on the Xbox One

Its annoying that MS took the feature away. I really hope they are bringing it back with the Scarlett.
  4. {Parity} Win User

If you consider a legal action you should reach out to the Microsoft Legal Team.
  5. {Parity} Win User

It is not likely that it will be brought back at all. I look for some other features to possibly replace the snap functionality.
  6. BousslouaSdfg Win User

ليه بعيده عني انا بتقطع القلب الطيب
Thema:

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

1. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP... - Similar Threads - Someone needs Class

2. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  3. Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this: I need a phone number to call as someone got my grandson's account suspended, and I am the one paying for XBOX Live and this needs to be resolved. f4d56fb5-a125-42dc-b8fc-6cff3609beca
  4. need help can i talk to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help can i talk to someone: My gift card is saying that I made a purchase but I di dn't a0fe8966-4c33-41f7-95e5-497ee750af78
  5. I need to talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to someone: I bought a game on my xbox one and they say it's on there but I can not play it 66d3f1d7-ca2e-4611-90a4-208aa3e000f3
  6. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  7. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...
  8. Need someone to help me in Halo: MCCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need someone to help me in Halo: MCCC: Hi, I am Shandy, and I need some help in regards to the campaign. I would like to complete the campaign on Legendary though no one, not even my clan seems interested in helping me. Anyone on here...
  9. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502
  10. I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...: I have the gamertag for my original xbox account, but I cannot log into it anymore. I have tried every single email, but the one that SHOULD be with it says an account under that email doesn’t...