Someone please add me, need friends

Discus and support Someone please add me, need friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I know it sounds sad but I have no friends for minecraft and I really want to play multiplayer so If anyone wants to play multiplayer or wants a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rockanthem23, Jan 1, 2014.

1. rockanthem23
    rockanthem23 Guest

Hi I know it sounds sad but I have no friends for minecraft and I really want to play multiplayer so If anyone wants to play multiplayer or wants a friend please add me my game tag is thanks I'm on minecraft now

:)

rockanthem23, Jan 1, 2014
  2. nerdylunatic
    nerdylunatic Guest
    New to Xbox LIVE. Need some friends?

I'm new to Xbox LIVE guys. I need some friends. Please add me. My gamertag is Vagabondsettler

nerdylunatic, Jan 1, 2014
  3. minecraft

Can someone add me as a friend so i can play minecraft with them my gamertag is minecraftkid424 please add me

Haze x Chillz, Jan 1, 2014
  4. br4vehe4rt86 Win User

Looking for Friends :)

please add me need new friends
  5. punkyfish76 Win User

Need new friends.

i need some friends please add me
  6. Switch Meluhdee Win User

Web/Graphics Designer

i need help please add me as a friend
  7. K Ham Mayham Win User

Locked out of Amory-Need Help turning in Quest

Can someone please help me with this ARMORY ASSAULT... im having the same issue where i can not turn the dang thing in at all, and i need someone who hasnt done the quest to help me so itll be complete! i have both the check marks done but i cant turn it
    in... can someone please add me as a friend and help me complete it??
  8. Behringer2rock Win User

Looking for friends to play Minecraft???

add me too please...i need someone to play with asap!
Thema:

1. Someone please add me, need friends - Similar Threads - Someone please add

2. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  3. Can someone please help me on redeeming a code

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me on redeeming a code: I got a gift card for the Xbox and when I put it in it said it was invalid over and over again I just want to know what to do submitted by /u/knights4412 [link] [comments]
  4. someone please help me, I'm in a problem and my exam is coming soon

in XBoX on Windows
    someone please help me, I'm in a problem and my exam is coming soon: I just reset my microsoft store and after a restart, my microsoft stire and xbox app won't open at all. When i again search in the apps and feature setting, I can't really find Microsoft Store in...
  5. Cant find the invite, someone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find the invite, someone please help?: I applied for the Rust console beta abut 2 weeks ago, 3 days ago i recieved my confirmation about being invited, and was told to go into the xbox insider app and into games section, i coudnt find...
  6. Someone please help me get this to work! Thanks you.

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help me get this to work! Thanks you.: Does anybody know how to play the Minecraft 1.17 snapshot, I joined the Minecraft beta program and it takes me to the store but I don’t get the update. submitted by /u/Adventurous_Gift7764...
  7. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?: Hello so I tried getting into the store when I had a code 0x80131500. So I read some searching on how to fix the code 0x80131500, so it brought me to restarting my xbox and resetting it. After...
  9. Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all: I bought this game 3 days ago and still have not been able to play it. This is one of the most frustrating things ever. I was so excited to get it and now I can't even play...
  10. Can Someone please add me bcuz i have noone to play red dead redemption with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone please add me bcuz i have noone to play red dead redemption with!: RED DEAD REDEMPTION IS KINDA BORIN PLAYIN BY MY SELF ima lvl 6 231cf9e1-ada7-40d7-a446-7b86d55b6492