SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned

Discus and support SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; SOMEONE PLS HELP—— Xbox communication banned me for saying and I quote “ enjoy being blocked❤️“ all because a grown man was speaking to me explicitly,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kyrstingibson, May 8, 2022.

1. SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned

SOMEONE PLS HELP—— Xbox communication banned me for saying and I quote “ enjoy being blocked❤️“ all because a grown man was speaking to me explicitly, and I told him he was being blocked, and Xbox support team says I was bulking and harassing him, I’m now communication banned for 4 days over this, and they refused to accept either Appeal I made I just don’t understand why I was the one banned when I’m the Minor he was talking to sexually like what

:)

kyrstingibson, May 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com would be the only possible way to have it lifted. If they upheld their decision, all you can do is wait it out.
  3. Smwutches Win User

False accusation for a Xbox communication ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It only takes one valid complaint to be suspended.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

falsely accused banned

6. StefanNeubauer Win User

falsely accused banned

usually People are asking with a different gamertag so i always assumed a banned gamertag can not post on xbox.com boards? are you speaking about a xbox account ban or a game specific ban?

anyway use the link provided by bobmcfly, enforcement Team is not checking any other part of the Forums then their own
Thema:

1. SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned - Similar Threads - SOMEONE PLS HELP

2. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...
  3. I need help can someone help pls

in XboX Insiders
    I need help can someone help pls: [IMG] submitted by /u/Glad-Banana-6913 [link] [comments]
  4. pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me: i cant hear anything i do on my xbox 360 e.g. games or generally the xbox 360 i suddenly stopped hearing the sound pls who can help me c4e61ed2-c572-4aa8-853a-9ccf5703c1e2
  5. black ops 4 wont install someone help pls!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 4 wont install someone help pls!!!!!!!!!!!: black ops 4 keeps not making any progress on installing stops installing by itself over and over pls help i need my daily dose of cod i already restarted multiple times pls help asap!!!!!!...
  6. pls someone help me my account got stolen by wtmc warhound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pls someone help me my account got stolen by wtmc warhound: pls help me he stole my account and put in his email i cant have it back what can i do help plz ac24b095-1457-4b18-9721-4691037214b6
  7. I cant get my alt account to send messages. Someone pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get my alt account to send messages. Someone pls help: please help me! I cant get my alt account to send messages to my friends. Anyone got any ideas? f25d0078-5253-457c-9a51-c6ec9ad5c2de
  8. UNBAN ME PLS SOMEONES MESSING WITH MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNBAN ME PLS SOMEONES MESSING WITH MY ACCOUNT: someone is spamming my account with file complaints 53d8dff0-1d62-4dd2-b037-0ee791d8a4cf
  9. Lvl 27, looking for Atheon checkpoint VoG hard, pls someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 27, looking for Atheon checkpoint VoG hard, pls someone: GT: , pls someone help. I'll love you forever and would be really grateful. d9413bc7-0e69-493b-a00a-0e4b687a37ea
  10. Error code after game crashes 0x803f8068 can someone fix it pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code after game crashes 0x803f8068 can someone fix it pls: my game keeps crashing and i need help fixing it. And xbox dont have it on their list. Pls fix it the error code is0x803f8068 9fd09001-22e4-4d50-ac20-5499f5ee1f01