someone steel my 40$ gift card

Discus and support someone steel my 40$ gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; $40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information b5664c53-65df-4460-904c-f6009e14dc0d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrCheetoh, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DrCheetoh
    DrCheetoh Guest

$40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information

:)

DrCheetoh, Aug 10, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

When sending the report, put as much details and images as possible
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

If you received the code and it was redeemed already before you got it, you would have to reach out to the retailer that sold it to you. Microsoft will be unable to assist with recovering the code, since it was purchased through another vendor and they
    do not have a way to track that purchase or if it was fradulently redeemed.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

6. ingoish456 Win User

La Noire Trade In of the Week at GS. £35 + 2000XP (about £5 worth)

noticed this on hotdeals.

do they charge for the elite cards to stick the 35 on ?

and also 2000xp is worth over a £5 ...

so in theory you get £40+ on a gift card?

alot of games in november, so £40 on a card cud be useful :)
Thema:

1. someone steel my 40$ gift card - Similar Threads - someone steel 40$

2. Someone scammed me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone scammed me: Someone scammed my $50 xbox gift card and now i have no money because it was my birfday money i wanted to buy vbucks in fortnite 68ab1e8d-6aa1-4641-b890-07aa60d63518
  3. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...
  4. Someone deleted my gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my gamer picture: My xbox gamer picture was moderated by a individual on xbox even though it followed the guidelines it says its waiting to be verified but I don't know if its fine. Gamertag:...
  5. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  6. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. this website Tik Tok Hack Tool Download
  7. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. find this Tiktok Hack Account Tiktok Hacker Online Tik Tok Slow Motion Hack Android Free Tik Tok Fans No Human Verification Tik Tok Unlimited Fans...
  8. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. here Tiktok Hacker Apk Tik Tok Fans Hack 2019 Tik Tok Followers Hack 2019 Musically Crown Hacks 2019 Tik Tok Hack Followers Tik Tok Followers Hack...
  9. Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic: I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now. There is no copyright I own the character Its completely PG...
  10. how can someone hack my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can someone hack my xbox 360?: how can someone hack my xbox 360? d5e4c9e7-0ee8-492f-83fc-4f6f85420ab6