someone steel my 40$ gift card

Discus and support someone steel my 40$ gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; $40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information b5664c53-65df-4460-904c-f6009e14dc0d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrCheetoh, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DrCheetoh
    DrCheetoh Guest

$40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information

:)

DrCheetoh, Aug 10, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

When sending the report, put as much details and images as possible
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

If you received the code and it was redeemed already before you got it, you would have to reach out to the retailer that sold it to you. Microsoft will be unable to assist with recovering the code, since it was purchased through another vendor and they
    do not have a way to track that purchase or if it was fradulently redeemed.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

Thema:

1. someone steel my 40$ gift card - Similar Threads - someone steel 40$

2. Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?: So i was playing rdr2 with a group but i made a post looking for more people to help out, but in my post i said dont waste my time with your talking and by that i ment dont be annoying. So i get a...
  3. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  4. Someone has my ip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my ip: Someone has my ip and I don't feel comfortable of that person having it I need help to change my ip address. 54a0e08b-4849-46d1-ac4f-529145a39eff
  5. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  6. Advisors repeatedly requesting me to go to someone's house

in XBoX Accessibility
    Advisors repeatedly requesting me to go to someone's house: Hi can you please get your agents to stop telling people to leave there home and go to someone elses home during a word wide pandemic and uk lockdown.also i have read my terms and conditions of my...
  7. someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day: I am a regular gamer on xbox, I was playing rocket league and trading with other players. I used the xbox looking for group and posted something I wanted to sell. A random guy was interested and...
  8. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  9. can someone answer me this question please

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone answer me this question please: whats the xbox support phone number 98aadf50-b49d-4da5-a7f0-42f7049e3792
  10. Can someone help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help plz: So for the past two months i cant see my msg or friends list and i cant play any 360 game on the one its just saying xbox live severs are down. i know my grammer is bad...