someone steel my 40$ gift card

Discus and support someone steel my 40$ gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; $40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information b5664c53-65df-4460-904c-f6009e14dc0d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrCheetoh, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DrCheetoh
    DrCheetoh Guest

$40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information

:)

DrCheetoh, Aug 10, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

When sending the report, put as much details and images as possible
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

If you received the code and it was redeemed already before you got it, you would have to reach out to the retailer that sold it to you. Microsoft will be unable to assist with recovering the code, since it was purchased through another vendor and they
    do not have a way to track that purchase or if it was fradulently redeemed.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

Thema:

1. someone steel my 40$ gift card - Similar Threads - someone steel 40$

2. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  3. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  4. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  5. Someone stole my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my account.: About a week ago someone hacked and stole my account. He also changed the email and I can't get back into, when I try to log into my old email it tells me that "This account does not exist". I've...
  6. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  7. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  8. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  9. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  10. Someone trying to sell their gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone trying to sell their gamertag.: As the title says, someone is trying to sell their gamertag to people? Is this not a direct violation of the terms of service? If so how should I go upon this? c70e354a-895e-434b-8d4d-6a4fd35627a2