Someone stole my account.

Discus and support Someone stole my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a week ago someone hacked and stole my account. He also changed the email and I can't get back into, when I try to log into my old email it tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 未知ツツ, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. 未知ツツ
    未知ツツ Guest

About a week ago someone hacked and stole my account. He also changed the email and I can't get back into, when I try to log into my old email it tells me that "This account does not exist". I've tried a multitude of things and none of them have worked
    I don't know what to do.

:)

未知ツツ, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Someone stole my account

4. Julian_ Win User

Someone stole my account

5. 吊打小逗比 Win User

You should contact customer service
  6. Smwutches Win User

someone stole my account

You'll want to contact support and start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Someone stole my account. - Similar Threads - Someone stole account

2. Someone stole my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone stole my account: Hello, a few days ago I bought an xbox one S and when I tried my old account of xbox360 [Mod Removed-Person Information] with my mail [Mod Removed-Personal Information] I discovered that my xbox...
  3. Someone essentially stole a Quantum Break game code from me, what can be done?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Someone essentially stole a Quantum Break game code from me, what can be done?: Hi So, I was looking to trade a code I had for Quantum Break (Xbox One) on Reddit. Long story short, the other person deleted their Reddit account and didn't g through with their end of the...
  4. my daughter was playing robloxs on my xboxone and someone stole her money 2 million

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my daughter was playing robloxs on my xboxone and someone stole her money 2 million: someone took my daughter money in roblox 2million I don't think this is fair for people doing that. 0edddd9b-7126-4224-a41c-f5ad68dc8830
  5. Someone stole my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my Xbox: I want to know if there's a way to find out where my Xbox is, because someone have it but I don't know where obviously. Thank you 490bfd4e-994f-4f17-8002-f2d7f5723eee
  6. Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!: Is there any way to trace the serial number of my console??? f117ff95-5e3d-4a36-bae9-0ac5fac9bd0f
  7. someone stole my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone stole my account: someone has changed my password, i dont know how b0670c34-21de-4364-98ec-5e9c1085f080
  8. Someone stole money from me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole money from me: Someone has gotten into my account and spent money from my account also I had no idea of this. The money went to a game called Watch dogs 2 a game I don't even know I notice last week when I was...
  9. I stole someones account and now they have changed my name a ruining me,,,**** yes i did tghis ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stole someones account and now they have changed my name a ruining me,,,**** yes i did tghis ...: look at my name and look at my old name ...I stole someones account,....**** everyone...you all suc **** 33d28378-2804-4bf2-91ab-8c2e7e032b2e
  10. someone stole my account and got it banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone stole my account and got it banned: hello enforcement team xbox support told me to com here and post. well it started off as someone stole my xbox but i got my account back and changed my password and reported it to xbox then after...