Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one?

Discus and support Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a headset from Turtle Beach P11 Ear, and amazon bought by the adapter, but not yet arrived. Do you know if this also works on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniellllns, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Daniellllns
    Daniellllns Guest

Hello guys, I have a headset from Turtle Beach P11 Ear, and amazon bought by the adapter, but not yet arrived.

Do you know if this also works on Headset One, as could also do work on the 360​​?

:)

Daniellllns, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Katerien
    Katerien Guest
    Headsets - is it my console or am I doing something wrong?

I've just tried again now with two headsets I have, and now the Xbox doesn't recognise them at all. I can hear the click in my ear when I plug the headset in but the sound still comes out of the TV. I have two controllers, both official Xbox controllers
    I have tested them on.

Katerien, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

Total War and Civilization on Xbox One and I'll be smiling from ear to ear Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one? :)

Lofty Who, Jun 19, 2014
  4. klownr02 Win User

Digital Copies having "competitive prices" in Marketplace

This was my attempt to put a bug in someones ear.....
  5. Juandogs777 Win User

Peacekeeper - FAIL

My god that guy can talk someone's ear off.
  6. Aaron Beattie x Win User

BLACK OPS/ BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES CLAN (OPEN)

GamerTag : xAzzA BTx Im 13 But got a pretty deep voice all ma m8s on xbox are about 20. Ma highest round is 31 (Tranzit Black ops 2) (Black ops 1 Round 42 Kino iv got turtle beach headset p11s + i record(Dazzle) !
  7. T3KN1KA Win User

- DECISION 2012: ASTRO A50 VS. TURTLE BEACH TANGO -

Testing Initiated: Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango VS. Astro A50 VS. Turtle Beach Ear Force Delta/XP500! Review Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

Testing All Platforms: [3] XBOX 360 - [1] PS3 - [1] Custom PC!

Testing Multiple Games: Forza Motorsports 4 - Borderlands 2 - Battlefield 3 - MW3 - Black Ops 2!

[​IMG]
  8. Gadsdan Win User

Headset help

I have the Turtle Beach X41's and my buddy has the X32's. We've never had any issues with them. They are about twice what you want to spend, but Turtle Beach also has X12 and P11, for around $60 (£40).
Thema:

1. Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one? - Similar Threads - Someone tested Ear

2. Someone Is Impersonating me

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Is Impersonating me: Someone has created the account [mod removed]. This is really suspicious as my name is generally unique, not to mention he is adding my friends and he added me as well. I do not want this as he...
  3. How do I get someone at Microsoft to do an internal investigation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get someone at Microsoft to do an internal investigation?: Basically, here is my situation: I sent an Xbox elite controller to be repair/exchange. I was sent back a controller of less value(standard controller) . A rep. name Sal told me that Microsoft...
  4. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  5. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  6. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...
  7. Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully: hacker on my No Mans Sky saves check it out please...thank you. 0d24a3d9-f350-4483-a9d9-393bbd57c705
  8. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  9. My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low: I was playing with my friend and then I accidentally poured water on my mic And the part of the mic where I was supposed to talk to you didn’t let me talk and let me talk but it was very faint and...
  10. No way to test mic is working on a controller headset other than chatting to someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to test mic is working on a controller headset other than chatting to someone?: I can't seem to find any way to test whether the mic on my xbox one controller headset is working or not, well other than actually trying to talk to someone via live that is which isn't very...