Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one?

Discus and support Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a headset from Turtle Beach P11 Ear, and amazon bought by the adapter, but not yet arrived. Do you know if this also works on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniellllns, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Daniellllns
    Daniellllns Guest

Hello guys, I have a headset from Turtle Beach P11 Ear, and amazon bought by the adapter, but not yet arrived.

Do you know if this also works on Headset One, as could also do work on the 360​​?

:)

Daniellllns, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Katerien
    Katerien Guest
    Headsets - is it my console or am I doing something wrong?

I've just tried again now with two headsets I have, and now the Xbox doesn't recognise them at all. I can hear the click in my ear when I plug the headset in but the sound still comes out of the TV. I have two controllers, both official Xbox controllers
    I have tested them on.

Katerien, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

Total War and Civilization on Xbox One and I'll be smiling from ear to ear Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one? :)

Lofty Who, Jun 19, 2014
  4. klownr02 Win User

Digital Copies having "competitive prices" in Marketplace

This was my attempt to put a bug in someones ear.....
  5. Juandogs777 Win User

Peacekeeper - FAIL

My god that guy can talk someone's ear off.
  6. Aaron Beattie x Win User

BLACK OPS/ BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES CLAN (OPEN)

GamerTag : xAzzA BTx Im 13 But got a pretty deep voice all ma m8s on xbox are about 20. Ma highest round is 31 (Tranzit Black ops 2) (Black ops 1 Round 42 Kino iv got turtle beach headset p11s + i record(Dazzle) !
  7. T3KN1KA Win User

- DECISION 2012: ASTRO A50 VS. TURTLE BEACH TANGO -

Testing Initiated: Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango VS. Astro A50 VS. Turtle Beach Ear Force Delta/XP500! Review Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

Testing All Platforms: [3] XBOX 360 - [1] PS3 - [1] Custom PC!

Testing Multiple Games: Forza Motorsports 4 - Borderlands 2 - Battlefield 3 - MW3 - Black Ops 2!

[​IMG]
  8. Gadsdan Win User

Headset help

I have the Turtle Beach X41's and my buddy has the X32's. We've never had any issues with them. They are about twice what you want to spend, but Turtle Beach also has X12 and P11, for around $60 (£40).
Thema:

1. Someone tested Ear p11 on xbox one? - Similar Threads - Someone tested Ear

2. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  3. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  4. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  5. Someone stole my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my account.: About a week ago someone hacked and stole my account. He also changed the email and I can't get back into, when I try to log into my old email it tells me that "This account does not exist". I've...
  6. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  7. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  8. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  9. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  10. No way to test mic is working on a controller headset other than chatting to someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to test mic is working on a controller headset other than chatting to someone?: I can't seem to find any way to test whether the mic on my xbox one controller headset is working or not, well other than actually trying to talk to someone via live that is which isn't very...