Someone threatened to ban me. Please Help!

Discus and support Someone threatened to ban me. Please Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing GTA Online, another player and I were killing each other, but I killed him a lot more times than he did to me, then he sent me messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tredzn, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Tredzn
    Tredzn Guest

I was playing GTA Online, another player and I were killing each other, but I killed him a lot more times than he did to me, then he sent me messages (which I recorded) accusing me of hacking because he lacked the knowledge of the game. He also went on to
    send me more messages, telling me to get a life and a message about himself being apart of a online defense force and he is going to get me banned! I have done nothing wrong, I'm a fair legitimate player! What can I do about this?

:)

Tredzn, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Aug 5, 2014
  3. DerRaza
    DerRaza Guest
    Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

I just got threatened to get ban by this man [Mod Removed] please help me before i get kicked off line please

DerRaza, Aug 5, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

First off, do not worry. You cannot be banned because someone says they are going to do so. Only the PET (Policy Enforcement Team) can ban or suspend a person or console from the Live service and they do not give warnings as your first and only warnings
    were the ToU and CoC that you agreed to when you signed up for the Live service.

What I would suggest to you is to report the person who sent you the messages using the dashboard reporting tools. Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions. The report will be sent to the PET for them to investigate and take
    the necessary action on.

After that you can then Avoid and Block the person so they cannot contact you again.

onyxishere, Aug 6, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

First off, do not worry. You cannot be banned because someone says they are going to do so. Only the PET (Policy Enforcement Team) can ban or suspend a person or console from the Live service and they do not give warnings as your first and only warnings
    were the ToU and CoC that you agreed to when you signed up for the Live service.

What I would suggest to you is to report the person who sent you the messages using the dashboard reporting tools. Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions. The report will be sent to the PET for them to investigate and take
    the necessary action on.

After that you can then Avoid and Block the person so they cannot contact you again.
  6. DerRaza Win User

Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

I just got threatened to get ban by this man [Mod Removed] please help me before i get kicked off line please
  7. Smwutches Win User

Someone is threatening to comm ban me?

Yes. You can receive a suspension/ban even though you didn't start it. You're still violating the code of conduct for saying things you shouldn't say over Live. Next time that happens, it's best to ignore them.
  8. MR WINNING X2 Win User

threaten to hack account

Hello I am being threatened of being hacked... If someone can stop this please do... his name is saintforlife53, please help me... thank you
  9. VernierSlake Win User

Hacking

Yes someone can be banned for threatening that.
Thema:

1. Someone threatened to ban me. Please Help! - Similar Threads - Someone threatened ban

2. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP: I was playing skme RainbowSixSeige and there was this guy [Removed by Moderator], he aaid “Nice IP” and starting disrespecting me, just curious if i can get help....
  4. Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...: Ive blocked him, reset router numerous times, nothing works, phones arent connected to WiFi, neither is tv or Netflix. Idk what to do please help e5215ccf-0ad5-46e7-bdc3-1ebbb190aa30
  5. BANNED FOR BEING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO WAS THREATENING TO DDOS ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANNED FOR BEING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO WAS THREATENING TO DDOS ME: I got banned for sending a rude message to someone who was threatening to ddos me and him get away with nothing. I've tried to put out a case review but the questionaire barely even makes sense so...
  6. ACN: I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ACN: I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone ...: ACN (Modems/Gateways): I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone in any way excuse the minor profanity 46700a9d-60d2-41ff-bd2f-ec3c894afe86
  7. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...
  8. Someone threatened me over Xbox Live, is there someone from Xbox that can help me with this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened me over Xbox Live, is there someone from Xbox that can help me with this?: Hi, tonight I was using the Xbox Looking for Group. I made a post that had no inappropriate content. A player responded as interested to my post, so I invited him to the party. He then...
  9. Someone threatened me over Xbox Live, is there someone from Xbox that can help me with this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened me over Xbox Live, is there someone from Xbox that can help me with this?: Hi, tonight I was using the Xbox Looking for Group. I made a post that had no inappropriate content. A player responded as interested to my post, so I invited him to the party. He then...
  10. Someone is threatening to comm ban me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is threatening to comm ban me?: I was playing in a match of Overwatch 1v1 when I noticed he started teabagging after every win. I asked him after the match why he did that, and he just started calling me a noob and crap,...