Someone trying to sell their gamertag.

Discus and support Someone trying to sell their gamertag. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, someone is trying to sell their gamertag to people? Is this not a direct violation of the terms of service? If so how should I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawkk-[xboxvenue], Sep 28, 2019.

1. Someone trying to sell their gamertag.

As the title says, someone is trying to sell their gamertag to people? Is this not a direct violation of the terms of service? If so how should I go upon this?

:)

Hawkk-[xboxvenue], Sep 28, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

its illegal and should be reported
    Against the agreement we all agreed to, yes. Illegal might be taking it a bit far. They aren't going to arrest you or charge you with a crime.

Bingo. If people want to sell their account, right or wrong, there's nothing stopping them. It probably happens all the time.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

My God, people can do anything. even direct violations now. I'm just surprised.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

its illegal and should be reported
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

If it's in a chat message, report that specific message.

If it was said in a party, report the date and approximate time, you can do so by reporting the account itself.

If it was done on a third party site that may be harder to substantiate.
  6. denis97g Win User

are they on xbox?if so, report them on the console.
Thema:

1. Someone trying to sell their gamertag. - Similar Threads - Someone trying sell

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  4. Someone tried to steal my sons account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone tried to steal my sons account.: Just like the subject says my son didn’t know any better he gave someone his Email and password to his account it was some Fortnite scam honestly Don’t know what he was thinking but he’s 10 he got...
  5. can someone try to refresh my license

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone try to refresh my license: everytime i try to give my license to my brother it says i put on 5 xbox but i didnt i only pass it to my little brother can someone help refresh and assist help doesnt work :(...
  6. Someone is stalking me and trying to hit me offline with my ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is stalking me and trying to hit me offline with my ip address: There is a woman on xbox who has been trying to stalk me and find my IP Address to boot me offline. I am tired of trying to avoid her. I have blocked her account but she keeps having new accounts....
  7. Someone is trying to change my password and seize it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to change my password and seize it: Ok so I knew this guy just today, and we were gonna exchange account for the benefits of the digital rights and the sharing content, i gave him mine first ( dumb ), i thought i had a lot of...
  8. Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...: How do i soeak to a customer services person f5168584-b1db-4312-ada2-0e1b73b3d0d9
  9. someone tries to hack my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone tries to hack my account: [mod removed - do not 'name and shame' on the forums] hired a hacker to hack my accont i plz help me b7ba7d47-057c-43e3-8c26-475e4b62efe4
  10. Someone tried to sell me something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone tried to sell me something: His Gamertag [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] ask me to buy a car from the auction house for 5.5 million in-game credits and he said he'll give me a $50 Xbox voucher as soon as I...