Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic

Discus and support Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now. There is no copyright I own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UEG Nekroo, Aug 14, 2019.

1. UEG Nekroo
    UEG Nekroo Guest

I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now.

There is no copyright

I own the character

Its completely PG

:)

UEG Nekroo, Aug 14, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

If someone is offended then there's not much you can do. I just try to get them as clean as possible.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

here you will not find help, you can only complain and that your post is blocked,
    luck
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

You have to be careful when you put personalized photos, in other countries you could offend someone
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Was just about to post a similar comment. I personally use a screenshot of my avatar as my gamer pic.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

You say it's "PG", does that mean that there is part of it that some may find offensive or otherwise questionable?

Gamerpics should be kept to a G rating.
Thema:

1. Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic - Similar Threads - Someone unrightfully reported

2. I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.: Normally when I block someone, they're just completely removed from my followers list, but this one guy has been there for quite a while. I assume he's been successfully blocked, but his name...
  3. Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox: So I want to buy a game for my son. We have one Xbox in the house and so he currently shares my Gold and games and so on. If I buy a game from the store but gift it to his email address, will it...
  4. help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

in XboX Insiders
    help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cauan-san [link] [comments]
  5. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

in XboX Insiders
    Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up: [IMG] submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  7. Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!: Hi. I'm trying to connect my son's Microsoft account to his Minecraft account on Nintendo Switch. It is not an option ( you can connect to Nintendo account, Twitter and a few others, but not...
  8. How do i organise to speak to someone from MIcrosoft about a repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i organise to speak to someone from MIcrosoft about a repair?: I really dont mind if its live chat, on the phone, or via email - but i need to speak to a human, the automated system sends me into an infinite loop of AI Gatekeepers who direct me to answers to...
  9. Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]: Disculpen si molesta solo quiero saver como configurar mi consola xbox 360 [Translation-Excuse me if it bothers I just want saver how to set up my xbox 360 console]...
  10. How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?: I was suspended unfairly and would like to dispute it by having the enforcement reviewed. However i was unable to get navigate the enforcement webpage and have been locked out. I called Microsoft...