Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic

Discus and support Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now. There is no copyright I own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UEG Nekroo, Aug 14, 2019.

1. UEG Nekroo
    UEG Nekroo Guest

I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now.

There is no copyright

I own the character

Its completely PG

:)

UEG Nekroo, Aug 14, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

If someone is offended then there's not much you can do. I just try to get them as clean as possible.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

here you will not find help, you can only complain and that your post is blocked,
    luck
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

You have to be careful when you put personalized photos, in other countries you could offend someone
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Was just about to post a similar comment. I personally use a screenshot of my avatar as my gamer pic.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

You say it's "PG", does that mean that there is part of it that some may find offensive or otherwise questionable?

Gamerpics should be kept to a G rating.
Thema:

1. Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic - Similar Threads - Someone unrightfully reported

2. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  3. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  4. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  5. someone help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone help with my xbox one: i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post...
  6. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  7. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  8. Someone is spending money on my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is spending money on my credit card: Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a
  9. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  10. Defending someone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defending someone?: It's probably a stupid question, but here it is: Can you get suspended/banned for defending someone? Without naming anyone, someone whose clips/screenshots I happen to like, sometimes she gets...