someone was hacking my sons account

Discus and support someone was hacking my sons account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there is this person that threat my son account and call to reset password and did so and when signed on he seen that the motto has been changed and he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flarred-57498272-595C-4498-95F7-01307D747615, Jan 22, 2014.

1. someone was hacking my sons account

there is this person that threat my son account and call to reset password and did so and when signed on he seen that the motto has been changed and he always making threats to him all the time....

:)

Flarred-57498272-595C-4498-95F7-01307D747615, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Anteater13
    Anteater13 Guest
    Someone hacking my sons account making threats

Hi follow the steps in this post
    forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx
    to report, avoid and block the player. By hacking his account do you mean they know his password in order to get into his account? I would reccommend changing the password and looking at this post

forums.xbox.com/.../364085.aspx
    for the new security features to protect accounts. Also it is against the rules to post other players' gamertags in the forums.

Anteater13, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Someone hacking my sons account making threats

The gamer tag [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] has hacked into my sons account and wrote a message to himself making threats supposedly from my son when he wasn't around at the time. He was online bragging about getting my son kicked off
    x box live due to this.

Grimreaper1917, Jan 22, 2014
  4. someone was hacking my sons account

Sorry to hear that your son's account is being threatened, the best thing you can do in order to protect the account is to change his password and make sure all your security proofs (the phone number on file and alternate email address) are up to date. The
    process for doing both of these are located here:

Password reset:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-microsoft-account-password

Security proofs:
    support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

Also, if your son has logged onto his account and his motto was changed then the person may have already gained access to his account so it is important that you do this as soon as possible, as well as file a complaint on the person's gamertag if your son
    can find it in his most recent players list.

RiposaurusRex, Jan 22, 2014
  5. RiposaurusRex Win User

Sorry to hear that your son's account is being threatened, the best thing you can do in order to protect the account is to change his password and make sure all your security proofs (the phone number on file and alternate email address) are up to date. The
    process for doing both of these are located here:

Password reset:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-microsoft-account-password

Security proofs:
    support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

Also, if your son has logged onto his account and his motto was changed then the person may have already gained access to his account so it is important that you do this as soon as possible, as well as file a complaint on the person's gamertag if your son
    can find it in his most recent players list.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

sons xbox live account hacked

[quote user="Mackey90210"]
    recently my sons xbox account was hacked by someone

the hacker maximized all his stats and achievements

Im concerned that my sons account will be banned.

[/quote]By hacked you mean Phished (google the term "phished") and i would contact customer support and explain the situation to them, if your son has done nothing wrong they may be able to offer a solution, but if he is not telling you the truth the account/console
    will be permanently banned from XBL.
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

whenever somebody 'steals' an account there are some things to check and do, those can be found on the following link.

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do

-

And like mentioned it's not allowed to name and shame on the forums, be sure to report the gamer in questions via the tools on the console, the how to is described here:
    www.xbox.com/.../abuse

-

If you have any additional questions let us know.
  8. Anteater13 Win User

Hi follow the steps in this post
    forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx
    to report, avoid and block the player. By hacking his account do you mean they know his password in order to get into his account? I would reccommend changing the password and looking at this post

forums.xbox.com/.../364085.aspx
    for the new security features to protect accounts. Also it is against the rules to post other players' gamertags in the forums.
  9. Mister Dak Win User

My sons hacked account

A friend of mine had this same issue recently. He was told that his account had been locked but he saw a whole bunch of new games played on his list. I don't know how their account locking works but it doesn't seem to work all that well.
Thema:

1. someone was hacking my sons account - Similar Threads - someone was hacking

2. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. this website Tik Tok Hack Tool Download
  4. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. find this Tiktok Hack Account Tiktok Hacker Online Tik Tok Slow Motion Hack Android Free Tik Tok Fans No Human Verification Tik Tok Unlimited Fans...
  5. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. here Tiktok Hacker Apk Tik Tok Fans Hack 2019 Tik Tok Followers Hack 2019 Musically Crown Hacks 2019 Tik Tok Hack Followers Tik Tok Followers Hack...
  6. how can someone hack my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can someone hack my xbox 360?: how can someone hack my xbox 360? d5e4c9e7-0ee8-492f-83fc-4f6f85420ab6
  7. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  8. Someone hacked into my account and changed things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked into my account and changed things: It took me all morning to lock em out of my account and xbox enforcement is punishing me instead of whoever done this, im suspended from changing my gamerpic until dec30 because some jerk hacked...
  9. Someone hacked in my xbox one/email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked in my xbox one/email account: Someone has hacked into the account that my son uses for his xbox one. It has made numerous unauthorised purchases with my card so any time I buy something from the Microsoft store I have to...
  10. How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it: So maybe like 5 minute ago my boyfriend got a message from xbox saying that i gifted him a £3.99 starter pack on fortnite and hes the only one that has my account and fortnite has my credit card...