Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time

Discus and support Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] When I open the Xbox at first time,there is gonna to be a photo like this to let me press "A" button and then my controller is connected.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 子俊宋, Oct 2, 2019.

1. 子俊宋
    子俊宋 Guest

Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time [​IMG]

When I open the Xbox at first time,there is gonna to be a photo like this to let me press "A" button and then my controller is connected.

So,how does is works without pressing the bind button?

:)

子俊宋, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time - Similar Threads - Something controller's connection

2. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  3. something is seriously wrong with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    something is seriously wrong with my controller: Last night I was playing with some friends when I noticed a strange problem with my controller. Everytime I scroll through something with my dpad or directional stick it always skips the thing...
  4. Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...: I'm new to Xbox so unfamiliar with the system and its little ticks. I purchased the Dolby Atmos app so I could watch my UHD movies in Atmos using my headphones, little did I know that my sound...
  5. account suspended for something out of my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    account suspended for something out of my control: my cousin accessed my account without my knowledge and messaged bad things to people. I had no control over this so i feel like i shouldn't be suspended for 2 weeks....
  6. My xbox one lunar what controllers LT is scraping on something

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one lunar what controllers LT is scraping on something: I got a lunar white controller a few days ago and when I got it the LT was scraping on something I thought I had to break it in but that didnt work anyone got a fix plz reply or msgs me on xbox @...
  7. I cant connect my wirelless xbox 1 controler to my android error wrong pin or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect my wirelless xbox 1 controler to my android error wrong pin or something: Hello I cant connect my xbox 1 controler to my android it says that the pin is wrong or something f0ccc2d1-35bc-48fa-ac1e-1912f3dc9214
  8. Are the Xbox One parental Controls worthless, or am I missing something ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the Xbox One parental Controls worthless, or am I missing something ?: So, I went through the bother of creating an email account for my 6 year old kid, and then a live account, which Microsoft demands for parental control setup on XB1. Set the content to be blocked...
  9. Something broken in my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something broken in my controller: Minutes ago, while I was playing FIFA 14, something broke in my controller. I was charging toward the goalkeeper whit Balotelli when I heard a strange "crack" noise from the left analogic stick....
  10. Something is wrong with my Xbox One Headset, Controller....or Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my Xbox One Headset, Controller....or Console: Something is wrong with my xbox one headset, controller, or console and it's starting to drive me insane. During the Destiny Beta, I was able to chat with my friends through the normal Xbox One...