Something always went wrong

Discus and support Something always went wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pEvery once in a while i get on a game and “something went wrong” pops up on the screen and i put inthe code but support never pops up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatOneDude111, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Something always went wrong

pEvery once in a while i get on a game and “something went wrong” pops up on the screen and i put inthe code but support never pops up

:)

ThatOneDude111, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Trilliin Win User

Like RedCarGamer said, Power Cycle your console.

I have had this issue before and after power cycling I no longer received that pop up screen.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello One,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to
    power cycle
    the console. It is good to do this once in a while. Once you turn it back on try the game. If it continues go to settings>system>storage>clear local save. Only do this if you are connected to the internet. Reason being is you will be redownloading
    the cloud save.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

5. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  6. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
Thema:

1. Something always went wrong - Similar Threads - Something always went

2. banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for something i didnt do: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  3. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x801901f4 Something went wrong: Help! I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC but I got an error message telling me the...
  4. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  5. xbox one - always shows "Something Went Wrong" wrror

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one - always shows "Something Went Wrong" wrror: I turned on my xbox one after few months and it showed "Something Went Wrong Error 101". I tried to fix that as per instructions but nothing and it showed Error 102 later on. Now when I try to...
  6. Xbox gold pre-paid card always says the same "something happened. Try it in a while"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold pre-paid card always says the same "something happened. Try it in a while": Hi, when I enter the code it transfer my to another xbox link to redeem it, it says that the code is for gold for 1month, but when i click confirm I get that error, tried buying another prepaid...
  7. I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!: I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong , I try to buy two Codes but none of them can be used! why ? My live service will be end tomorrow!...
  8. Downloaded games not working, always getting a "Something went wrong" every time i try to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded games not working, always getting a "Something went wrong" every time i try to ...: everytime i try to start a downloaded game it sends be back to main screen and says "Something went wrong" , my disc games seem to work fine though, this is really starting to tick me off. i dont...
  9. Gears of War LE Xbox One S, the fan or something is always making this loud noise. Is there a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War LE Xbox One S, the fan or something is always making this loud noise. Is there a ...: So I just got the Gears of War LE Xbox One S and ever since it has started the fan or something is constantly clicking or something. Its kind of loud, so I am just wondering if there is something...
  10. I can not redeem a prepaid code, always appears the message: Something went wrong, sorry about ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem a prepaid code, always appears the message: Something went wrong, sorry about ...: what should I do, call the call center could not help me. In early October I realized I no longer appeared in my signature gold system. I called the call center and the attendant canceled my...