Something everyone should know....

Discus and support Something everyone should know.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently my gamertag was reported and found to be inappropriate for whatever reason (formally [Mod Removed]). Never had a problem for 2 years. Well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordxScrubz, Feb 17, 2015.

1. LordxScrubz
    LordxScrubz Guest

So recently my gamertag was reported and found to be inappropriate for whatever reason (formally
    [Mod Removed]). Never had a problem for 2 years. Well I logged on yesterday and found that it was changed by microsoft to what it is now. Which isn't a big deal. Someone got butt hurt about my old gt so I'll change it. It's fine. The problem
    I have is that microsoft wants me to PAY to have it changed from what it currently is, which to me doesn't seem fair in the least bit. If my gt is found offensive then let me change it for free....right? Wrong. The "free" change they give you is to change
    it to something random (what my gt currently is). Seems like its a "deal with what we gave you or pay to change it" situation. In my opinion, this is just a way for the money hungry microcrap company to get that much more money out of it's customers. Calling
    customer support won't even help. They will just say "deal, or pay to change it" but in a nicer way. Thank you microcrap for making me pay that much more money. I'm half tempted to just trash my 360 and One and go to the Playstation.

So you have been warned. They will gouge every penny out of you they can.

:)

LordxScrubz, Feb 17, 2015
  2. Intro1017
    Intro1017 Guest
    Everyone with Sign-In Issue should get something for free!

Like and Comment if you agree.

Intro1017, Feb 17, 2015
  3. Quilnux
    Quilnux Guest

I think everyone who thinks they should get free stuff every time something goes wrong needs to get a real life. Like and Comment if you agree.

Quilnux, Feb 17, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yeah they changed that policy over a year ago. Most people here are aware of it. You can thank all of the people who abused the free change.

Smwutches, Feb 17, 2015
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    If you don't see what was offensive about your old GT then that's on you. As far as MS changing it for you and then requiring you to pay for it, that's the way the cookie crumbles. If the old system hadn't been abused so much this wouldn't even be an issue
    but you only have your felkow gamers to thank for the new system in place.

x24hrs2livex, Feb 18, 2015
  6. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I say you rock that CleanColt212045 gamertag like you were born to do! To be fair, you did get a free gamertag change... you just don't like the gamertag.

Eggnogga, Feb 18, 2015
  7. Always surprises me when folk complain about having their GT changed.

They should not have chosen an inappropriate one in the first place.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 31, 2018
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

If you don't see what was offensive about your old GT then that's on you. As far as MS changing it for you and then requiring you to pay for it, that's the way the cookie crumbles. If the old system hadn't been abused so much this wouldn't even be an issue
    but you only have your felkow gamers to thank for the new system in place.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

I say you rock that CleanColt212045 gamertag like you were born to do! To be fair, you did get a free gamertag change... you just don't like the gamertag.
  10. Paraffin Alien Win User

Always surprises me when folk complain about having their GT changed.

They should not have chosen an inappropriate one in the first place.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Yeah they changed that policy over a year ago. Most people here are aware of it. You can thank all of the people who abused the free change.
  12. ExactingPears Win User

I think everyone who bought the game should I get a few nude pics of Trixie360 via Xbox Message...anyone agree?
Thema:

1. Something everyone should know.... - Similar Threads - Something everyone should

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: I have been getting this error for the past few months whenever I try joining party chat from the xbox game bar and its the most annoying thing to deal with. Any solutions?...
  3. Something new??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something new??: [img] does anyone know what this is?? db0f611c-ebc9-491a-bbd2-9170ae8dfba3
  4. I can't install some games from xbox beta app (Something Unexpected Happened error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install some games from xbox beta app (Something Unexpected Happened error 0x00000001): so i have tried multiple attempts trying different ways listed both here on xbox forums and on reddit about this error but i still can't download some game one of them being Back 4 Blood, can...
  5. Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6 while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6 while...: Hello everyone , does anyone know why does this error appear when I try to run the game ? 178811a4-e7ef-4504-b118-c9e960cc5747
  6. There's something going on with achievements' comments/likes. Notifications show content...

in XboX Insiders
    There's something going on with achievements' comments/likes. Notifications show content...: Most probably this is caused by different method people are using to like/comment other people achievements. Social feed isn't showing friends interaction that is shown in the notifications tab....
  7. Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

in XboX Insiders
    Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen: Majority of individuals that have consoles are connected to big displays and often aren’t playing with dual monitors. Hence why I think many would appreciate having a “Snap Mode” (similar to that...
  8. I keep getting 'Oops. Something went wrong. Try again later' message when in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting 'Oops. Something went wrong. Try again later' message when in the Xbox...: I am trying to purchase from the Xbox store. I keep receiving the error message. What is happening here? 096a5b48-8691-474b-bb60-d17fc5dad9ce
  9. I have been invited to be an insider is this something everyone gets or just a select few...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to be an insider is this something everyone gets or just a select few...: I don't know if this is sepical or just something that everyone gets eventual submitted by /u/SwitchIllustrious272 [link] [comments]
  10. Everyone with Sign-In Issue should get something for free!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone with Sign-In Issue should get something for free!: Like and Comment if you agree. 6aa4aa13-a96e-47b7-ad1e-77c64888d39b