Something happened 2 years ago why...

Discus and support Something happened 2 years ago why... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Check YouTube about service outages thought this was fixed... 2 years ago kinda sad... Service alerts getting annoying especially when its has no means... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COD WARRIOR 101, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Something happened 2 years ago why...

Check YouTube about service outages thought this was fixed... 2 years ago kinda sad... Service alerts getting annoying especially when its has no means effect you xbox... How come this not getting fixed... 3 alerts in one day load of garbage can easily
    get fixed in upated... Please get working on this not great for people in general...

:)

COD WARRIOR 101, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello COD WARRIOR 101,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. We do understand that these kind of issues can be frustrating. Be mindful, however, that we are working as fast as we can to resolve the issue and know that this is an unfortunate circumstance. At this time there
    isn't an ETA on when the service will be back up, if you would like to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should the issue continue after the service alert has concluded, and after you perform a power cycle to the console, please feel free to make a new thread detailing
    your issue.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. MindedThunder81 Win User

I'm not gonna lie, I'm still slightly confused on what exactly it is that you're talking about here.

Are you getting Service outage notifications from two years ago, or is something else going in and out of service?

If the latter is the case, it's probably not the same problem from 2 years ago as things change over time and there are teams that work hard to fix bugs whenever they pop up.

If you don't want to get Notifications from Service outages you can probably just mute/unfollow whatever source you're getting them from.
  4. germanWARL0RD Win User

www.youtube.com to Xbox Live

Something that should have happened years ago!
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Xbox and Xbox Live Compared to other Consoles These Days?

Why does the OP keep mentioning "2-4 years ago." He brought that up at least 3 or 4 times in his posts. You have MW2 in your recently played games, so just say "2 years ago." He also keeps asking the same question (roughly) in every post... I read all
    36 responses and still don't understand what the point of this thread is. It's really one person asking why another person likes something, and that person not understanding why someone likes or dislikes something.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox one with TV antena hookup

@R0L1T0,Why bump this from almost 2 years ago?

Bored?
Thema:

1. Something happened 2 years ago why... - Similar Threads - Something happened years

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that...
  3. can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end": I have contacted xbox support multiple times now and they always tell me my issue is going to be escalated to their engineers and I will be contacted on a certain date... yet I'm never contacted....
  4. try that again something happened on our end waiting might help

in XBoX Accessibility
    try that again something happened on our end waiting might help: Hi guys I have this message "try that again something happened on our end waiting might help" when trying to redeem a 12 month subscription of xbox live gold code. I have tried both on the xbox...
  5. Try that again, Something happened at our end, Waiting a bit might help . IT DOES NOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again, Something happened at our end, Waiting a bit might help . IT DOES NOT: Hi Seems I couldn't log into my account at all last night and this morning I cant get on the store. Need assistance Code : 0x000001F4 CV : R7c9RnQTfU+l8o2K...
  6. Something happened at our end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something happened at our end: I’m getting this message that says “Try that again something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help” on the Xbox store every time I try to open it with everything else in the store section....
  7. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I wanted to redeem 3x 25€ Prepaid-Card-Codes, got the error in the title every time, can't check my transaction history, don't have the money added to my account and can't purchase any games. What...
  8. "Try that again, something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Try that again, something happened on our end.": For the past 3 weeks, my game pass hasn't been able to "renew" itself: -the card associated works fine, I bought a gift subscription and some other games -I tried a gift subscription, still...
  9. “Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help” Code: 0x000001F4

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help” Code: 0x000001F4: Getting this message when trying to access store on XBox One. Have waited, tried a different profile and also rebooted system. It's been going on a couple hours now....
  10. "something happened on our end"??

in XBoX on Consoles
    "something happened on our end"??: This is ridiculously frustrating. I've tried everything and Xbox won't even let me renew my subscription!? I'm switching to PlayStation after this this is awful and I have wasted so many of the...