Something is up!! No multiplayer

Discus and support Something is up!! No multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 3 or 4 days I have been getting "you are not signed into xbox live" or "unable to reach servers" messages. I know the problem is not on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManicHispanic69, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Something is up!! No multiplayer

For the past 3 or 4 days I have been getting "you are not signed into xbox live" or "unable to reach servers" messages. I know the problem is not on my end its on yours. All my other Internet services on xbox work just fine. There's no way that could be
    possible if the problem was on my end because if the problem was on my end I wouldn't be getting any Internet at all. My ISP isn't just blocking out multiplayer. I hope you guys are working on this. I have never had any problems with live unless there was
    an outage. This is happening on both my xbone and 360. Btw your plug and play kit for xbone sucks!! This thing is consistently dying after a full night charge.

:)

ManicHispanic69, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Something is up!! No multiplayer

Well the problem with your batteries is you are over charging them only charge them for about 4 to 6 hours a 12 hour charge can kill batteries

Also have you tried restarting your modem

Destiny Force, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Something is up!! No multiplayer

For the past 3 or 4 days I have been getting "you are not signed into xbox live" or "unable to reach servers" messages. I know the problem is not on my end its on yours. All my other Internet services on xbox work just fine. There's no way that could be
    possible if the problem was on my end because if the problem was on my end I wouldn't be getting any Internet at all. My ISP isn't just blocking out multiplayer. I hope you guys are working on this. I have never had any problems with live unless there was
    an outage. This is happening on both my xbone and 360. Btw your plug and play kit for xbone sucks!! This thing is consistently dying after a full night charge.

ManicHispanic69, Jun 21, 2014
  4. ManicHispanic69 Win User

Why would every other service work if the problem was my connection?
  5. Destiny Force Win User

Well the problem with your batteries is you are over charging them only charge them for about 4 to 6 hours a 12 hour charge can kill batteries

Also have you tried restarting your modem
  6. onyxishere Win User

Something buggered up

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug it and let it sit for 5 minutes.

During this time you can also unplug your modem/router for 5 seconds to reset it as well.
  7. CarstenE Win User

Is something up on their end?

Hey Blub0nic Kr0nic,

Are you still having this issue? If so try the following to see if it makes any change:

- Press and hold the white Xbox Button on the Console itself until it shuts off. Unplug the power brick from both sides. Wait 2 minutes. Replug and restart.

- lg 2Bad4You
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

DOOM Closed Beta: Have You Been Told Your Code Is Used Already?

While it looks a lot more polished than the Alpha... Multiplayer was something tacked on to "Doom" in the past.

It's not what you play "Doom" for.

I was excited as the Beta loaded and then when it loaded up and said "multiplayer"... well I just turned it off.
Thema:

1. Something is up!! No multiplayer - Similar Threads - Something multiplayer

2. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  3. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Hello, Today I turned on my xbox and it was updating, after getting to about 95% I got a something went wrong message, and attempted to restart it about 10 times. I then tried using the offline...
  4. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  5. Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time: [img] When I open the Xbox at first time,there is gonna to be a photo like this to let me press "A" button and then my controller is connected. So,how does is works without pressing the bind...
  6. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  7. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  8. 淘宝旗舰店买的xbox 手柄 出了问题 [Translate] There's something wrong with the xbox handle bought at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    淘宝旗舰店买的xbox 手柄 出了问题 [Translate] There's something wrong with the xbox handle bought at...: 如题 我想问下 在质保期内如何保修 [Translate by Mod] As question I would like to ask how to guarantee during the warranty period f93be01f-58af-4532-920b-8fce5b085283
  9. Nat Type open. Multiplayer connection failure though says something about Teredo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type open. Multiplayer connection failure though says something about Teredo.: I have sat with EA i have sat with multiple people hours on end today trying to figure this out nothing justifies its means. At this very moment xbox support has failed me 1000% of the way and im...
  10. Something is up!! No multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is up!! No multiplayer: For the past 3 or 4 days I have been getting "you are not signed into xbox live" or "unable to reach servers" messages. I know the problem is not on my end its on yours. All my other Internet...