Something is wrong with my headset

Discus and support Something is wrong with my headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Something is wrong with my xbox one headset, controller, or console and it's starting to drive me insane. During the Destiny Beta, I was able to chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IlMaTiCxBiGL, Aug 7, 2014.

1. IlMaTiCxBiGL
    IlMaTiCxBiGL Guest

Something is wrong with my xbox one headset, controller, or console and it's starting to drive me insane. During the Destiny Beta, I was able to chat with my friends through the normal Xbox One headset perfectly, no problems. After the beta ended,
    now, when I go to my friend's party, whether it be his party or someone else's, the green circle that shows if you're talking or not no longer shows i'm talking.I can't hear anyone from my headset, when I take out the headset I used to be able to hear them
    through the TV (now I can't), I was able to mute and unmute my headset (but now I can't after playing around with it too much just to see what the problem is), and no one can hear me when i'm talking. I'm on party chat too, not game chat. I tried a different
    headset and people were able to hear me when I talked, but I couldn't hear them. Once again, the only way for me to hear them was to unplug the headset. Now, neither headset is working.

My friend suggested to try updating the controller, which I tried, but it won't let me do it. It kept stopping on the percentage screen before it could reach 1%, and it kept giving me the screen that told me to make sure my headset and USB cable were
    connected (which they were) and to make sure the batteries were good (which they were.) I did a hard reset (holding down the power button for a few seconds if thats the hard reset), no luck. I used a different controller, still no luck. I'm running out of
    options here and it's starting to annoy the S*** out of me. What is the problem here? Please answer as soon as you can cause I want to fix this problem. Thank You Something is wrong with my headset :)

:)

IlMaTiCxBiGL, Aug 7, 2014
  2. rhi the bave
    rhi the bave Guest
    Something is wrong with my account!

That sounds like another person is taking your account by recovering it to another location and using it!

rhi the bave, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Something is wrong with my account!

Maybe someone else in your house has the game and is playing in on your gamertag?

If you think your account has been compromised you will need to phone xbox Support and open an Unauthorised Access Claim.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Aug 7, 2014
  4. Something is wrong with my headset

First try hard reset on console power it down hold for 8 secs,

then try and update controller again we had this issue last night hard reset reset of router solved it

MessiahBrowny, Aug 8, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

First try hard reset on console power it down hold for 8 secs,

then try and update controller again we had this issue last night hard reset reset of router solved it
  6. Richiestang78 Win User

Some sound/music playing in mono?

Is it just using the headset or does this happen with the normal TV speakers? If its the headset sounds like something is wrong with the TV jack.
  7. PilotSplitter Win User

Headset and controllers

There must be something wrong in the settings. Check the output sound of the party. Check the volume in the volume settings. Check the volume at your headset or headset adapter.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Restart Xbox 3 times

Try it on a different Xbox controller to see if something is wrong with that controller.

Many have said that getting the headset adapter for the xbox one controller resolves a lot of issues with the controller and headset.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

Something is wrong with my Xbox One Headset, Controller....or Console

Are you in the preview beta?

Check your settings as some folks Xbox's have been known too reset it's settings too default with the updates.
Thema:

1. Something is wrong with my headset - Similar Threads - Something wrong headset

2. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)

in XBoX on Mobile
    something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1): Nokia 8 TA-1052 Android 9 Xbox app and gamepass app issues when attempting to sign in. In the Xbox app it says "something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)" Annoying that i cant copy and...
  3. Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset: My son was playing minecraft, I told him to shut it off for dinner. He uses the power button on the front (I've told him to use the standby function holding down the guide button, but he's upset...
  4. Oops - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Oops - Something went wrong: I've been trying to play games on the Xbox beta for a couple of weeks now but every time I go on it, it says theres an error with my account and to sign in, even though I'm already signed into it....
  5. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Hello, Today I turned on my xbox and it was updating, after getting to about 95% I got a something went wrong message, and attempted to restart it about 10 times. I then tried using the offline...
  6. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  7. 淘宝旗舰店买的xbox 手柄 出了问题 [Translate] There's something wrong with the xbox handle bought at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    淘宝旗舰店买的xbox 手柄 出了问题 [Translate] There's something wrong with the xbox handle bought at...: 如题 我想问下 在质保期内如何保修 [Translate by Mod] As question I would like to ask how to guarantee during the warranty period f93be01f-58af-4532-920b-8fce5b085283
  8. Something is wrong with my Xbox One and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my Xbox One and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Can...: Overwatch, Dead By Daylight, and Sims 4 freeze and kick me to the home screen but Dragon Age Inquisition is just lagging and missing a few flags/banners(I have other games but their either fine or...
  9. Something went wrong on our end......?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong on our end......?: Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed... You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take this to fix a simple payment. 45 minutes on...
  10. Something is wrong with my Xbox One Headset, Controller....or Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my Xbox One Headset, Controller....or Console: Something is wrong with my xbox one headset, controller, or console and it's starting to drive me insane. During the Destiny Beta, I was able to chat with my friends through the normal Xbox One...