Something is wrong with my migration cape

Discus and support Something is wrong with my migration cape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after i migrated my java account to a Microsoft one (no this one) the cape was available on my launcher, but the next day when i checked again the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheffPORG2007, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Something is wrong with my migration cape

So after i migrated my java account to a Microsoft one (no this one) the cape was available on my launcher, but the next day when i checked again the cape was gone even do i did have a java account and migrated to a Microsoft account, can anyone help me?

:)

CheffPORG2007, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In regards to your concern you will be needing to reach out to Mojang support in that way they can check your in-game account as well as the promotion that was given to you.
  3. AHLAMAHMAD1 Win User

migration cape with microsoft account

hello everybody,

when i installed minecraft java edition i used my microsoft account to login .

i don't have a mojang account.

how can i get the migration cape ?
    idont have migration cape i want it
  4. SammyVS Win User

A cape for people who bought Minecraft on Microsoft before the Microsoft Migration?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

They will only give cape to those who have a Mojang account and migrate the account to Microsoft. Anyone who purchased the game with a Microsoft account will not receive the cape, as they will not need to migrate the account.
  5. notsakib007 Win User

X-Box Minecraft java

can i get migrated cape from xbox gamepass
  6. ok493 Win User

migration cape with microsoft account

hello everybody,

when i installed minecraft java edition i used my microsoft account to login .

i don't have a mojang account.

how can i get the migration cape ?
    idont have migration cape i want it

You need a Mojang account, and I think the time is over to do that.
Thema:

1. Something is wrong with my migration cape - Similar Threads - Something wrong migration

2. Minecraft launcher, Something went wrong in the login process.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher, Something went wrong in the login process.: My minecraft launcher has been not working for over a few months now, when I open the minecraft launcher and try to login via microsoft login, it doesn't let me, and pops up a message that...
  3. Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong): I bought the Minecraft Realms Plus subscription yesterday. It keeps showing the same error message “Something Went Wrong”. I have restarted my device, restarted minecraft, logged out and logged...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while....

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while....: I got this message when I trying to log in a specific game called: "what remains of Edith Finch", any other games looks good with no error 2e9b46a6-fe6c-4ad8-8e57-350ec45d53ca
  5. Xbox App - "Something Went Wrong" - Uninstalled Game Keeps Trying to Reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - "Something Went Wrong" - Uninstalled Game Keeps Trying to Reinstall: Hello all, A month or so ago I uninstalled Hardspace: Ship Breaker from my PC. Ever since, the Xbox Game Pass App has continuously attempted to reinstall it, throwing up a "something went wrong"...
  6. Minecraft "Something went wrong in the login process." Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft "Something went wrong in the login process." Issue: Hi Microsoft I seem to have the issue to this similar question, I am not able to sign into the Minecraft Launcher using the Microsoft login, and after reading through that post, I also can't sing...
  7. Minecraft Realms: ERROR Something went wrong when processing the order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: ERROR Something went wrong when processing the order.: Hi, Every time I've tried to renew my Minecraft Realm for Java Edition it gives the following error: ERRORSomething went wrong when processing the order. There can be many reasons as to why this...
  8. Minecraft Launcher: "Something went wrong in the login process" After migrating to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher: "Something went wrong in the login process" After migrating to...: Before anyone asks me if i've tried all troublechooting processes, YES I HAVE! I've been trying since december 21, i migrated and from that moment on everything went wrong. That's not all!...
  9. Error when joining/starting a party on Xbox Game Bar: "Something went wrong with your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when joining/starting a party on Xbox Game Bar: "Something went wrong with your...: I am a computer engineer with a computer science degree as well and I have tried everything to my knowledge to fix this issue so please don't answer the question with any of the following for...
  10. Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...: Tried to put all the info in the subject line. So, Minecraft stopped working on a older MacBook Pro (but more then enough hardware to run MC) last week. Have spent a week troubleshooting, did a...