something is wrong with my minecraft please help

Discus and support something is wrong with my minecraft please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; theres something wrong with my minecraft it said i left the beta testing for mc so i can play with my friends but it still says im in the beta help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Necessary-Plenty-175, Mar 4, 2021.

1. something is wrong with my minecraft please help

theres something wrong with my minecraft it said i left the beta testing for mc so i can play with my friends but it still says im in the beta help please

submitted by /u/Necessary-Plenty-175
    [link] [comments]

/u/Necessary-Plenty-175, Mar 4, 2021
  2. VictorFlrlp Win User

Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

Hello I play Minecraft from my mobile and I have -9 error. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft Account... PLEASE HELP
  3. Smwutches Win User

Somethings Wrong Please Help.

What region is your account set to? If you're account is set to a different region than the one you live in, you can see error messages like that.
  4. xToxicTeddy Win User

Ok I Looked at that Site but one more question.. If i do migrate my console to chile

Will it change the language also? from English to Spanish cause i cant read spanish

Other Question

if i migrate my xbox will it make halo 3 not work? or what im confused on that part..
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Please take a look at
    this site
    for more info on how to complete an account region migration.
  6. xToxicTeddy Win User

Well My Xbox i Bought when i lived it Utah

This is the first time i tried downloading a game to it...

Cause i really wanna get this game i dont wanna waste 30 dollars on it and find out i cant play it .... :|
Thema:

something is wrong with my minecraft please help

1. something is wrong with my minecraft please help - Similar Threads - something wrong minecraft

2. When I try to open Minecraft (not the xbox one edition) it says that something went wrong...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Minecraft (not the xbox one edition) it says that something went wrong...: When I try to open Minecraft (not the xbox one edition) it says that something went wrong go to the Xbox help page and enter the code 0x80070003 8557e894-de6b-4fb5-b68a-34ba43049d44
  3. Minecraft With RTX not working. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft With RTX not working. Is there something I'm doing wrong?: I've been trying to do RTX on windows 10 edition. When I open up the game advanced video settings aren't there only video settings. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I did turn it on and I made...
  4. Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...: Please help! My son can't login to Minecraft on his iphone. When clicking sign in, it takes me to the login page and when I click sign in it gives me the following error: "Something went wrong"...
  5. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  6. Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong: Hi. I am trying to get the 30 day free trial on my iPad (fully updated) and I keep getting the following message: "Something Went Wrong. Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase....
  7. Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’: Hi, I am having trouble with my Minecraft and I play on Pocket Edition. Whenever i sign into my Xbox account it goes normally until the part where it loads into Xbox. It says: ‘Sorry, something...
  8. Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong: Submitted Mojang Support on 3/25/2020. Resubmitted 3/29/2020. I purchased Realms Plus on March 24th so my 10 year old could collaborate with friends during our "stay at home" order. He and was...
  9. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  10. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...