Something strange happened to visuals

Discus and support Something strange happened to visuals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] So yesterday i was playing normally, i turned off my system and today i come home to play and find this. I tried everything turning off and on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MartyMcFly1020, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Something strange happened to visuals

Something strange happened to visuals [​IMG]
    So
    yesterday i was playing normally, i turned off my system and today i come home to play and find this. I tried everything turning off and on reseting, i checked connections, pulling out plugs and plugging back in. I cant figure it out and its driving me insane.
    Visuals are not showing but audio is perfect

:)

MartyMcFly1020, Feb 13, 2020
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

You can try your ‘broken’ hdmi xbox cable on a pc, to see if it is actually broken or if it has just started not worling with the console.
  3. Korhog Win User

did you tried to connect your xbox to other display?
  4. MartyMcFly1020 Win User

Oh man that worked!!!! I was huat about to buy a whole new xbox
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

One troubleshooting thing I would try is to use a different HDMI cable. If it's not the cable that is messed up try contacting xbox support here
  6. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

Something strange just happened...

it was the full game, gone

when i clicked on bf4 to play it just began to install from 0% but it didnt say 1gig update is needed... so i dont know if it kept the update or just downloaded it again
Thema:

1. Something strange happened to visuals - Similar Threads - Something strange happened

2. Error on buying something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on buying something: Im trying to purchase Destiny 2 Deluxe Pack and whenever I purchased it, it keeps saying oops and basically not purchasing it but when I go on the game it says ive already purchased it....
  3. “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”: I have been trying to submit a support ticket for missing Microsoft Rewards points that arent being credited. Ive gone through the entire form, tried changing browsers or even devices...
  4. Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...: Please I need help I was playing a ranked game then I got ddosed for no reason I am pissed of those ddosers are big fats and sacks of poop and should be banned Please take down Xresolver it has...
  5. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.: I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services...
  6. In my payment and billing, it says i have money but when i go to buy something i have no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In my payment and billing, it says i have money but when i go to buy something i have no...: So yeah i cant buy anything 85aa04e8-b6e8-4cf3-8fad-7acb8d688331
  7. Something When Wrong, Please try again later, 0x80090010, The directory cannot be removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something When Wrong, Please try again later, 0x80090010, The directory cannot be removed: Please Microsoft Help me fix this ill give u the picture and this happen when i change my RAM and PSU and also after i plug in my Logitech G29,Please help me [img]...
  8. Something strange is going on....multiple cloud issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something strange is going on....multiple cloud issues?: For some reason many of my games that save over the cloud are having trouble loading that data. First the usual suspect is Battlefield 4 - I'm a premium member, I have installed all of the maps...
  9. My X Box One just did something very strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X Box One just did something very strange: So I have one of the original X-Box One's. I don't use it for games much but I am kind of partial to the Assassins Creed series. Anyway so I pick up a second hand copy of the new Assassins Creed...
  10. Something strange is happening when I plug in my power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something strange is happening when I plug in my power supply...: I recently moved in to a new place. When i hooked up my year one xbox initially everything worked fine. Today I moved my console into a different room to play. When I moved it back to my room...