Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all

Discus and support Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/4tifiedGaming [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/4tifiedGaming, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all

/u/4tifiedGaming, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all

1. Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all - Similar Threads - Something tells closed

2. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime: Hello, Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime. I rented it and was able to watch it on my...
  3. For puting on a image on my account I try and the only thing it tells me is something went...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For puting on a image on my account I try and the only thing it tells me is something went...: It wont let me put a gamer pic I uploaded but it doesnt say I did anything wrong 7d110bdc-8e25-496e-8edb-4334f1da7fc0
  4. Everytime i try and change my gamer picture, it tells me "something went wrong while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime i try and change my gamer picture, it tells me "something went wrong while...: Ive tried resetting the power for the xbox 3 times, that didnt do anything. Everytime i try and upload a picture as my gamer pic, it tells me that something went wrong, and to try again later. How...
  5. And once again I'm getting emails telling me there is something wrong with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    And once again I'm getting emails telling me there is something wrong with my account: So WHEN are you going to supply some "support?" I continue to get these email statements of my rewards account telling me there is a "problem" with my account (no details) and that I should post...
  6. email tells me i have 15k+ lifetime points, reward site says something different

in XBoX Rewards
    email tells me i have 15k+ lifetime points, reward site says something different: hello there! i recently got an email that told me about new "hot rewards" i clicked it and it told me ive got 15k+ lifetime points. i never used the rewards since i signed up to it. now i went to...
  7. im trying to update call of duty and it doesn't it tells me something went wrong with the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im trying to update call of duty and it doesn't it tells me something went wrong with the ...: im trying to update the new call of duty and it doesnt let me it keeps telling me something went wrong with the update and to visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help what do i do in this case...
  8. Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...: hi, so I'm having this problem that every time I try to buy something this message appears "contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it...
  9. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...: I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me e7bc5b02-53a3-46ab-ad79-ef90a71fbea6
  10. i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...: i cant access my settings at all so anything that includes going to the settings i cannot do because it will not let me continue and then tells me something went wrong and to enter 0x80073d0f ,...