Something told me i shoulda bought playstation

Discus and support Something told me i shoulda bought playstation in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I recently purchased the minecraft xbox one s bundle from walmart and have participate in the Microsoft rewards program. Yesterday I happen to notice... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ZoLoFt420th, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ZoLoFt420th
    ZoLoFt420th Guest

I recently purchased the minecraft xbox one s bundle from walmart and have participate in the Microsoft rewards program. Yesterday I happen to notice that its now on the dashboard if purchased you get 28000 points. I bought my bundle from not knowing
    this was going to happen. How is that fair to a loyal Microsoft customer. I have the reciept and the box

9:54 am So i spent the same amount of money minus credit card interest and i cant get the points even tho microsoft stil gets my money

:)

ZoLoFt420th, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Bought rainbow six siege around Christmas time

I was told I was gonna get rainbow six Vegas for the Xbox 360 for buying the game but I forgot the code they game me. Shoulda written it down or something

AideantheAsian1, Jul 16, 2018
  3. JosephDude97
    JosephDude97 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Membership

It is kinda stupid that you have to purchase Xbox Gold to play online for Infinite Warfare. On PlayStation it is not needed, and this saves a lot of money. I shoulda bought PlayStation4 instead of Xbox one

JosephDude97, Jul 16, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

You can contact support directly to voice your concerns. No one in the forums can do anything about it. Contact Us | Xbox Support Good Luck.

{Parity}, Jul 16, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 16, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the rewards programs and would not be able to assist.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

You can contact support directly to voice your concerns. No one in the forums can do anything about it. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Good Luck.
    Xbox support does not handle the rewards programs and would not be able to assist.
  8. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  9. {Parity} Win User

You can contact support directly to voice your concerns. No one in the forums can do anything about it. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Good Luck.
  10. WaxFang Win User

Dead One

Error Code 0x800040900. Microsoft has zero answer for this code. Shoulda bought a PS4......
  11. II EYEBALL II Win User

The kicking is out of control.

Shoulda jumped on BC2 with me.
Thema:

1. Something told me i shoulda bought playstation - Similar Threads - Something told shoulda

2. Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong: Submitted Mojang Support on 3/25/2020. Resubmitted 3/29/2020. I purchased Realms Plus on March 24th so my 10 year old could collaborate with friends during our "stay at home" order. He and was...
  3. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  4. "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...: Each time I try to install something from the Windows Store or sign into a game with my Xbox account, I get the error code 0x80048103. It has been preventing me from using a very large function of...
  5. I think Im banned for something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think Im banned for something: If I got banned it might be because I was playing survival games on minecraft and I saw to people fighting an I reacted so fast I might of accidentally teamed. Please if this is the problem please...
  6. The Friends leaderboard or something similar should come back, and here's why.

in XboX Insiders
    The Friends leaderboard or something similar should come back, and here's why.: I understand why they took it away but now I don't know which of my friends are in the insider program. I was playing the delivery beta this weekend and wanted to invite some friends but now I...
  7. Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong: So i bought Gears 5 when it first came out and i made this microsoft account i could play it perfectly. I upgraded my pc and i had to reinstall all my games on steam and when i tried to reinstall...
  8. Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...: . submitted by /u/Gp7759 [link] [comments]
  9. Something wrong on our end message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something wrong on our end message.: ok so long story short, a week ago My child got on my xbox and bought 200 worth of add ons that i had refunded, since the refund, my xbox doesn’t recognize i have the live and gamepass bundle. I...
  10. I got banned becuase someone irl told me to messeage them something how to i get unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned becuase someone irl told me to messeage them something how to i get unbanned: I need to get unbanned becuase i got banned for something stupid 6f9fd64e-6cf9-4d3a-90d8-5b89aadaf8f1