Something very wrong

Discus and support Something very wrong in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; In the past I had three stars then I drop to two stars. Earlier in the week I was at 84% to go back up to three stars. I've been making purchases and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Beanz6884, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Beanz6884
    Beanz6884 Guest

Something very wrong

In the past I had three stars then I drop to two stars. Earlier in the week I was at 84% to go back up to three stars. I've been making purchases and now I'm at 72% into 2 stars. What is going on!? Please help out!

:)

Beanz6884, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Something Very Wrong

This began fairly recently, in fact, not before today (admittedly it's been a month or two).

I can boot the Xbox 360 just fine and sign in locally but connecting to xbox live takes a long time (2-4 minutes). If I cancel during the attempt, it will freeze the xbox completely.

1. After a game update (after a long time signing in) it wanted me to re-enter my login/pass for my xbox account. This took the same long delay.

2. Now it says I have no games installed.

3. I delete the system cache and sign out. Under storage my games all show up.

4. Signed out and back in (another 5 minutes or so). My avatar doesn't show up.

5. I edit my avatar and my avatar appears there, I save & and exit and still no avatar.

6. While I was typing this in, I looked at my games library and avatar and they were all listed again (although games were in a strange order).

I've received no error messages.

If I test xbox connection it passes quickly and with no errors.

I'm on a very fast internet connection.

Not sure what's going on (HDD dying? Problem at Xbox Live? 360 dying?

Skolia-4498ADB1-C85D-4FB3-BFEC-368D4B99C614, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Something Very Wrong

Ah, "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" sounds like it then. Thanks (oddly I looked the general xbox live status page when I first encountered the issue and it said it was all ok. Ah well.)!

Skolia-4498ADB1-C85D-4FB3-BFEC-368D4B99C614, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Something very wrong

Hello Beanz6884,

There is currently an issue where users are seeing fluctuations in MyVIP progress. We have determined the reason why users are seeing a decrease in MyVIP, and are working on a hotfix for the issue. This should be deployed by the end of the month. Apologies
    for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

Something Very Wrong

When this is resolved, please come back to us and let us know how it goes.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Something very wrong

Hello Beanz6884,

There is currently an issue where users are seeing fluctuations in MyVIP progress. We have determined the reason why users are seeing a decrease in MyVIP, and are working on a hotfix for the issue. This should be deployed by the end of the month. Apologies
    for the confusion.
  7. Skolia-4498ADB1-C85D Win User

Something Very Wrong

Ah, "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" sounds like it then. Thanks (oddly I looked the general xbox live status page when I first encountered the issue and it said it was all ok. Ah well.)!
  8. taidara Win User

Something Very Wrong

Greetings Skolia!

Note! At this moment Xbox LIVE services has difficulties with the following services:
    Xbox LIVE status So try troubleshoot when this is fixed.

It could be that your gamer profile might have become corrupted. Before you attempt to download your profile from LIVE I would suggest that you move profile to a
    USB drive configure for use with the Xbox 360. Make sure your profile is completely removed from the Xbox storage device and

download your profile from live

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  9. Annoyed Bush Win User

Disappointed completely...

If you honestly have a problem with changing discs something is very very wrong with you.
Thema:

Something very wrong

1. Something very wrong - Similar Threads - Something very wrong

2. Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...: well I liked the controller but ya know not covered under warranty anymore so I guess I'll just buy a scuf . Solid waste of money. [img] 95f5930f-18e5-4add-9289-c618220dffb2
  3. MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again: To Whom It May Concern, I bought Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One today for the second time and can not load the game. I'm met with the 'Something went wrong - sign in with the account...
  4. Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong: My sons xbox one s just keeps reverting to the troubleshoot screen. We have followed the guidelines on updating the system offline by downloading it onto a usb stick, this made us able to click on...
  5. I did something wrong in setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did something wrong in setting: Do i need to reset setting but cant see screen 74d1b94d-6fce-49d4-ac78-8b540ecf872a
  6. Putting something on top of a Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Putting something on top of a Xbox One X: Can I put something on top of the Xbox one X like another console like a Ps4? ceed6def-8f20-4ef2-abd7-60b36e1a5631
  7. Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else: Hello, I would like to know if I can claim a Gamertag that I reserved on another Xbox account. Is that possible? Here's the story: A while back, before getting an Xbox, I decided that I should...
  8. I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about: The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice they been Now I feel like worthless [Mod...
  9. I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??: I have created a very political thing in my world in minecraft...will I get banned??!! 80f5b61d-6f9f-4fd9-945a-e83c5b4186aa
  10. My X Box One just did something very strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X Box One just did something very strange: So I have one of the original X-Box One's. I don't use it for games much but I am kind of partial to the Assassins Creed series. Anyway so I pick up a second hand copy of the new Assassins Creed...