something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)

Discus and support something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Nokia 8 TA-1052 Android 9 Xbox app and gamepass app issues when attempting to sign in. In the Xbox app it says "something went wrong -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RobbieJamieson, Nov 7, 2019.

1. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)

Nokia 8 TA-1052

Android 9

Xbox app and gamepass app issues when attempting to sign in.

In the Xbox app it says "something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)" Annoying that i cant copy and paste that from my phone BTW

In the Game pass app it says "Try again soon! We can't sign you in at the moment."

on my PC it acts like it's signing me in but returns to the app not signed in.

I'm a paying member of Game Pass Ultimate but if this keeps up much longer there's no point if I can't download games.

I've tried uninstalling all apps and deleting data + cache multiple times to no avail.

:)

RobbieJamieson, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Jedi Bible Win User

I'm having a similar issue. I can not sign into the app on my android. It will register my sign in attempt and even show my profile, however the moment I select "lets play" it simply returns me to the home screen. If anybody has figured something out then
    please help
  3. RobbieJamieson Win User

Checked Android forums to no avail.

Nokia 8 running Android 9

I haven't been able to login on both xbox and game pass apps for about a month.

I've tried:

- uninstalling and reinstalling both apps.

- logging out of MS launcher.

- turning off WiFi and using 4G.

- Logging on using my phone's Web browser (which I can BTW but it didn't change the response from the apps)

- Checking the settings on my xbox one.

- Changing the clock to 24h time.

Can someone from Microsoft at least check the error code and tell me what the problem is?

something went wrong - (ssFXTe7kx9avkCEA.4.1)
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi RobbieJamieson,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue when attempting to sign into your Xbox Profile on your Android phone. Have you attempted to check for updates on your device? Also, you may want to check Android Specific forums for more input
    on this issue.

Please keep us updated.
  5. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  6. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
Thema:

1. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1) - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194): I can't download the app. I have tried so many different ways but ofc Nothing. 69fb54b2-3681-4cbd-89fd-b4dc886f4b7b
  3. Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194): Have tried just about every fix I can find online to absolutely no avail. Just haven't found anyone with this code in particular. Any time I try to install the Xbox Beta it gives me this error...
  4. “Something went wrong” message when trying to sign in to YouTube on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Something went wrong” message when trying to sign in to YouTube on Xbox One.: I’ve tried many different ways to be able to log in. Am I the only one having this issue? a51b49e0-32c7-4c00-becc-9aabbca997cb
  5. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...: It constantly says Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. I got a Minecoin Gift card, and used it and it said it got redeemed. But for some reason, it wasn’t added...
  6. Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”

in XboX Insiders
    Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”: [IMG] submitted by /u/ciconte [link] [comments]
  7. Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499"

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499": I have downloaded the game with Steam and started it successfully. Then I started the in-game update. This error message appeared after the update had downloaded 58 GB: "DEBUG: $$: Something went...
  8. Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...: Please help! My son can't login to Minecraft on his iphone. When clicking sign in, it takes me to the login page and when I click sign in it gives me the following error: "Something went wrong"...
  9. “Something Went Wrong.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Something Went Wrong.”: I tried logginng into Minecraft through my phone because it mysteriously logged me out of it after not playing for a couple of weeks. I’ve had this happen once before but not to the extent where I...
  10. "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I've seen many others with this issue, but not quite the same. I play minecraft near daily, and am always logged in on my xbox account. But yesterday when I went on the app I had been logged out,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1) xbox app