"Something went wrong" and internal server error when logging in for Halo

Discus and support "Something went wrong" and internal server error when logging in for Halo in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, I was hoping someone could help me with my issue. I have been trying to access the new Halo Infinite game and from the very beginning where... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Omeyy, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Omeyy
    Omeyy Guest

Hello all,

I was hoping someone could help me with my issue. I have been trying to access the new Halo Infinite game and from the very beginning where it asks you to sign in it pops the error "Something went wrong" I follow the instructions that it give me right below the error but it also does nothing. I also have been trying to access the https://www.halowaypoint.com/ website to submit a ticket. However I cannot do this as the website requires me to sign in. When I press the "Sign in" button in the top right of the page it redirects me to a page saying "Internal Server Error". If anyone has an idea of what is going on please let me know.

Thank you.

:)

Omeyy, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Turv3y Win User

Strange symbol need a answer on what it means

I think that is a connection error picture. Probably something went wrong with the server while playing.
  3. SanjaySingh6 Win User

"Something went wrong error"

Ive tried every style of reset i can think of and read about.
  4. GreenOnGo Win User

Something went wrong error.

Im still confused. You turned on your xbox, then just held down on the xbox button on your controller then also held down on the xbox button?
  5. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

Something went wrong error.

i had error With updating one x i did if i remember hold Down button while verifying in Controller then holding Down at Xbox shut it Down then it rebooted downloaded a New update after waiting for it some weeks or days at insider it donwladed a second
    update With always failing at first update then failing after second boot it installed NeXT update try pressing holding on Controller and powerbutton it also did not turn on after pressing awhile it worked and after a while it worked i got nightmare was it
    changed to 360 servers login servers but custom mac was not of internett yet so i could not use account and luckily it updated to a new Xbox one in other systemupdate after turning off Automatic updates my custom wifi mac adress was locked too in NeXT update
    but got diffrent custom mac offline before NeXT update and did not Connect correctly to internett then just youtube i waited several moths after being warned about this and got changed mac afress before update and updated to 3 gb updates and was not able to
    factory reset to use standard mac after many months there was also a problem With games modern warfare bulletstorm red dead redemption and a horror game in game pass it also restarted console in modernwarfare after Reading agreement after connecting to servers
    via vpn it just shut of rebooted console only way to get into With wifi seriosly laaged behind and i had to use some chinese vpn protocoll bypass and i got around 100 MBit instead of 10 to use diffrent custom mac then no Connection to login because 360 are
    blocked from isp then mac blocked from internett then youtube then i use same mac as everyone else i probablt have to take off Automatic updates too so Power dont shut off while updating at time of being updated bulletstorm picked up minigun after system reset
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

"Something went wrong error"

Hello Sanjay,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Taking your console to a Microsoft store is a viable option. They can perform the offline update for you. Before you take it in, be sure to call in to set up an appointment first.

Aside from that, did you try both versions of the factory reset?

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. "Something went wrong" and internal server error when logging in for Halo - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: I have been getting this error for the past few months whenever I try joining party chat from the xbox game bar and its the most annoying thing to deal with. Any solutions?...
  3. I keep getting 'Oops. Something went wrong. Try again later' message when in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting 'Oops. Something went wrong. Try again later' message when in the Xbox...: I am trying to purchase from the Xbox store. I keep receiving the error message. What is happening here? 096a5b48-8691-474b-bb60-d17fc5dad9ce
  4. "Something went wrong" Message - Code 0x87e50007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Something went wrong" Message - Code 0x87e50007: I just bought FIFA 22 and when I try to open it up, it gives me the "Something went wrong" message. Then is says, "Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter...
  5. Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.": I purchased an elite series 2 in May and discovered today that my year warranty activated in the January before I had bought it, I've been trying to contact someone about this but I cant schedule...
  6. anybody have a fix for "something went wrong launching your game" when loading up fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody have a fix for "something went wrong launching your game" when loading up fh5: throughout the day ive tried to load up fh5 and I just couldn't I've just got the game from the box game pass and I'm seemingly not able to load it up I keep getting "something went wrong...
  7. Xbox Series X “something went wrong” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X “something went wrong” screen: I purchased a Series X recently and it worked perfectly up until a week ago. Every time I click on a game I got the “something went wrong” screen with error code 0x8007013d. I looked for this code...
  8. Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...: Tried to put all the info in the subject line. So, Minecraft stopped working on a older MacBook Pro (but more then enough hardware to run MC) last week. Have spent a week troubleshooting, did a...
  9. Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80070005): all that shows up when installing the xbox app for pc dd0f1fd1-bef9-4d8f-b0dc-c2367f5d5aaa
  10. Something went wrong with the login process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong with the login process: I have just purchased minecraft today and i can not login with my micrsoft account and it keeps saying failed the log in process and i don't know what to do. 4f1f212e-9316-4c29-a37d-c491aaf270ea