Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

Discus and support Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StarlaGlenn, May 10, 2019.

1. StarlaGlenn
    StarlaGlenn Guest

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my account is more protected. 3 days ago, I noticed that my account
    was attempting to charge my card for my annual payment. When I attempted to sign in to my Xbox, I was told that there was something wrong with my account and to go to account.live.com, which I did the following day. Since then I have tried to sign into my
    xbox account through my laptop, computer, work computer, and mobile device. I am met with the same error message:

Sign in

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

I have attempted to sign in once every few hours (probably twice within a day) over the course of three days since the message suggested to try again at a later time. However, I am still unable to access my account. I was able to
    successfully change my password but still unable to actually Sign In after doing so. I have attempted to call with no luck and even now I am attempting to connect to a live agent with no success. What can I do to get signed in back to my Live account? Or is
    my account now just lost in the Microsoft void?

:)

StarlaGlenn, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong: Ok so i downloaded the Xbox app on my device (Lenovo Tab E10) and i open it up and it tells me to sign in so i press it and it loads for 2 seconds and then nothing happens then it says something...
  3. Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup: [img] So last night my sister went to start her xbox up to play COD but when we turned it on it had a E101 or E102 error code. We’ve tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. Do any of you...
  4. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP: help i just buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it wont let me sign in to my microsoft accountttttttttttttttttttttt are you going to just eat my money omgg help me ***Moved from: Gaming on...
  5. We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I play minecraft on the PS4 and I recently created a Microsoft account so I can play with my friends and at first it was working then yesterday I tried logging it to my Microsoft account but it...
  6. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now...
  7. Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4": In another thread somebody pasted their solution, which is delete the account on xbox and recreate it again. I tried it but it doesn't work for me. The system hangs after I typed in my log in...
  8. "something went wrong" not going away.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "something went wrong" not going away.: I am trying to log into halo master chief collection for the first time and after a few wrong passwords i got the "something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this...
  9. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  10. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...