Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

Discus and support Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StarlaGlenn, May 10, 2019.

1. StarlaGlenn
    StarlaGlenn Guest

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my account is more protected. 3 days ago, I noticed that my account
    was attempting to charge my card for my annual payment. When I attempted to sign in to my Xbox, I was told that there was something wrong with my account and to go to account.live.com, which I did the following day. Since then I have tried to sign into my
    xbox account through my laptop, computer, work computer, and mobile device. I am met with the same error message:

Sign in

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

I have attempted to sign in once every few hours (probably twice within a day) over the course of three days since the message suggested to try again at a later time. However, I am still unable to access my account. I was able to
    successfully change my password but still unable to actually Sign In after doing so. I have attempted to call with no luck and even now I am attempting to connect to a live agent with no success. What can I do to get signed in back to my Live account? Or is
    my account now just lost in the Microsoft void?

:)

StarlaGlenn, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong on our end......?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong on our end......?: Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed... You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take this to fix a simple payment. 45 minutes on...
  3. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  4. Something went wrong. Give it another try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong. Give it another try: When i want to log in on minecraft with my xbox account they are saying: something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com. So i cant log in... i play mc on my phone Can you please...
  5. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong: My stepsons xbox one keeps giving error code 0xc0350006 and it wont let him play games. He has 6 month subscription to xbox live. [img] 21ff956a-91bc-413c-84ef-cbd9d83f3c96
  6. Something always went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something always went wrong: pEvery once in a while i get on a game and “something went wrong” pops up on the screen and i put inthe code but support never pops up aa685fe4-4645-4d8c-a8e6-51ec7c9cbf30
  7. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x801901f4 Something went wrong: Help! I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC but I got an error message telling me the...
  8. "Something went wrong"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Something went wrong": Hi! First of all when I was trying to review my memberships from the store and clicked on the link "memberships" the something went wrong tab popped up. I tried to access the same link a second...
  9. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439
  10. Getting your app ready.... Something went wrong... 0x97e10bca

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting your app ready.... Something went wrong... 0x97e10bca: I cant load any apps and haven't for a few weeks. Get error code 0x97e10bca. If l delete and reinstall the app it will work for that session but next time l turn Xbox on they won't load again....