Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.

Discus and support Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have been having an issue with my series X for a few weeks now where the hdmi is flashing on and off on random occasions sometimes cutting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by james747373, Jan 23, 2022.

1. james747373
    james747373 Guest

Hello

I have been having an issue with my series

X for a few weeks now where the hdmi is flashing on and off on random occasions sometimes cutting off for a few minutes at a time , I’ve been doing some research online and can see this is a common issue with the series x … now that’s only the start of the problem .

Trying to get hold of Microsoft support is ridiculously hard almost to the point I would say it is impossible so hence here I am trying to get some help , every time I request a callback I am met with

“Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it”

I have been trying for several hours just to contact you which is not acceptable for a company of this size ,why am I not able just to contact someone within minutes ?

Yes I have tried different browsers have tried doing the virtual assistance on the Xbox and still get the same error message , so now I’m left in this situation where I’ve got a broken Microsoft product that I’m unable to get any help or even the slightest bit of contact about. I’m asking myself why do I put my faith into Microsoft when they can’t even have a simple customer service that works ?

Moving forward how do I go about getting this warranty repair? Do I need to go to trading standards and ask them because I have no idea what else to do ,I understand I have consumer rights when it comes to warranty repairs but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

james747373, Jan 23, 2022
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Something went wrong on our end......?

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
  3. R6 x Vigil Win User

and it is for 3 weeks i can't install any games
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Something went wrong on our end...

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ThePonchus, how are you today? Hope you're well.

ThePonchus, try to contact the Xbox Support directly by requesting a callback, they will be able to check what might have been happening:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

Or you could try to reach out to the store's support directly as well:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. the elz Win User

yeah, but you do as you get

"Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while."
    TraceId: +Sde9IXOSEylXTOh.8.86

every time when you try to select the address, I also have a in warranty console, which now cannot remain connected to any wireless controllers (Im guessing this is why you are inundated with returns for controllers, but its the firmware update on the console causing this, as controllers I have (inc xbox 1) work on other consoles.

when I last tried with microsoft staff via live chat, iwhen they realised they couldnt do it either I got this lovely message then they disconnected me....

Arbie G.

Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later. Conversation ID: EacsCfMDsh8GukYiJ35np0-eu$$7def44fa-e4cb-4762-b746-cde2a18a81d7. Time (UTC): 01/11/2022 09:58:1

as you can see, this was nearly 2 weeks ago, and same problems..... I want a refund for my gamepass ultimate I am paying for that im unable to use.
Thema:

1. Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it. - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...: I am trying to use the Xbox Game Bar on PC to talk with some friends on Xbox, however it keeps saying "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio settings". The Xbox...
  3. Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account: Hi there I have been on chat and call with Microsoft 5-6 times now and no one can solve this problem so hoping someone here can. For some reasons my adult account has been separated from my...
  4. PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...: Hi, I got a problem running stardew valley using pc game pass. Every time I run the game the error shown Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b) as the pictures and...
  5. Something went wrong, error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong, error codes: Does a xbox series x usually come back worse after it was sent in for a repair? 2 weeks later I still can’t play the thing. Seems like you guys have no idea what you’re doing.....
  6. halo master chief collection something went wrong (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo master chief collection something went wrong (0x8007042b): I recently downloaded the game. Never have a problem while downloading the game. Today i try to start the game and got this error "something went wrong (0x8007042b)" Also when i started the game...
  7. Amazon Prime “something went wrong”

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime “something went wrong”: I’ve been using Amazon prime on Xbox for some time, but on the past 10 days or so, I’m getting the “Something went wrong, please try again later” message when I press the Watch Now (play) button....
  8. FH5 Error massage "something went wrong launching your game 0xc0ea0001"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Error massage "something went wrong launching your game 0xc0ea0001": I just cant get the game to launch more than 1 time, i have reinstalled windows, reinstalled Forza, got everythin disabled as i know of, got all the Visual C things, directX, everything is...
  9. Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may...: This is not even using a browser, I am trying to play minecraft dungeons on a pc and it asks me to sign in. After clicking the sign in button, it gives me this error. I first bought this game...
  10. Something went wrong error message and won’t allow me to login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong error message and won’t allow me to login to my account: My 9 year old not been able to play on her Xbox for the last week as constantly has a black screen with sorry there seems to be something wrong and just won’t let her login in to her account!...