something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code

Discus and support something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i got a bit of a problem. Someone from other country sent me a digital game as a code and when i try to redeem it i got the message "something went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hitman2adrian, Nov 22, 2020.

1. something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code

Hey i got a bit of a problem. Someone from other country sent me a digital game as a code and when i try to redeem it i got the message "something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code" I check the email i got for the game and it
    says it can only be redeem in mexico store. I want to know if there any way for me to claim the game if not. How can i sent the game back for a refund or something like that.

:)

hitman2adrian, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code.

Hey Bryce

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to redeem a code that was gifted to you.

If you haven't already, I would recommend that you attempt to
    redeem this code online
    or even using the
    Xbox Console Companion
    app on your mobile device.

If you are unable to redeem your code this way, then for this specific issue, I would have to recommend that you

Contact Xbox Customer Support
    as they would be better equipped to assist you with providing more info on this code.

I hope this helps.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Right,it wont work then if your app is set to U.S. & you are in Argentina.

You would need to change the region to the correct one.

How to change region
  4. Daft Badger Win User

If you can do that you will probably have to go to "my games & apps",then "full library" & then "all owned games" to install the game on your xbox if the game does not install straight away.
  5. ChuBby118 Win User

Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code.

Yeah, ive had the same message come up when my dad gave me SnowRunner, i clicked on the option to redeem it, though it just says "error occured, check the instructions". hope this problem can be fixed as i wanna play this game haha.
  6. TarekMS Win User

I purshase it on my console. Can you tell me how to how refund it I just tired of this
Thema:

1. something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong From redeeming gift code: Friend bought me a new game, and I can't redeem the code. Won't let me, got the message from Xbox live and everything but it always says something went wrong... ¿I'm lost?...
  3. Xbox One X - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Something went wrong: I was having some issues today with apps crashing and videos not playing and the tiles on the home menu not loading properly so I decided to use the restart my xbox option and after about 20-30...
  4. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong: I was playing fallout 76 and my console turned off and i turned it on and it says something went wrong. I cant do anything to fix it cause my console keeps randomly shutting down when i try do a...
  5. Please help!!!!!!!! "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!!!!!!!! "Something went wrong": *Please help* When I turn on my SERIES X (brand new) the screen shows "something went wrong" with a "system error E100" I have tried everything on the MICROSOFT troubleshoot instructions, but...
  6. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.: Whenever I try and join my friends through invite or just joining their party and when I send them an invite I just get disconnected and the message. Something went wrong with your party. Try...
  7. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Anyone seen this happen on their startup screen and then get the 0xc0350006 error when launching a game? [img] [img] 576fa8aa-0b55-4826-8c53-75f0cae8eca2
  8. Whenever I am in a party on my console I get kicked and it says “Something went wrong with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I am in a party on my console I get kicked and it says “Something went wrong with...: Parties work on the xbox app but ive tried doing a soft factory reset, ive tried unplugging my console for a whole day, and ive tried looking on the forums for something that works. I cant get my...
  9. something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    something went wrong: system error E200 0000005A 00000000 this come on after xbox logo i press the reset this xbox now if i tern series x it said preparing xbox it gets to 25 percent and the error code come back on...
  10. something went wrong when adding a child

in XBoX on Consoles
    something went wrong when adding a child: I have a new Xbox series s and I cannot play a 18+ game because i have a child account so we added a adult account but every time I want to add a child account to a family (when I am logged in...