something went wrong error

Discus and support something went wrong error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; was updating my xbox one and at 69% got something went wrong error. tried doing a factory reset followed all instructions and when xbox turned back on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zman1008, Jul 11, 2019.

1. zman1008
    zman1008 Guest

was updating my xbox one and at 69% got something went wrong error. tried doing a factory reset followed all instructions and when xbox turned back on went directly back to updating screen. then after few minutes i keep getting the something went wrong
    page. Does anyone know what i can do about this?

:)

zman1008, Jul 11, 2019
  2. SanjaySingh6 Win User

"Something went wrong error"

Ive tried every style of reset i can think of and read about.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

"Something went wrong error"

Hello Sanjay,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Taking your console to a Microsoft store is a viable option. They can perform the offline update for you. Before you take it in, be sure to call in to set up an appointment first.

Aside from that, did you try both versions of the factory reset?

Hope this helps
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, have you already tried the

Power Cycle
    step as suggest by the Ambassador? If so, and since you've already done a

factory reset
    the next step in troubleshooting this issue would be to do an
    Offline System Update
    . If you have not done so, I would recommend trying this step as it may resolve the update issue.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Thema:

1. something went wrong error - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong: Ok so i downloaded the Xbox app on my device (Lenovo Tab E10) and i open it up and it tells me to sign in so i press it and it loads for 2 seconds and then nothing happens then it says something...
  3. Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup: [img] So last night my sister went to start her xbox up to play COD but when we turned it on it had a E101 or E102 error code. We’ve tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. Do any of you...
  4. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP: help i just buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it wont let me sign in to my microsoft accountttttttttttttttttttttt are you going to just eat my money omgg help me ***Moved from: Gaming on...
  5. We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I play minecraft on the PS4 and I recently created a Microsoft account so I can play with my friends and at first it was working then yesterday I tried logging it to my Microsoft account but it...
  6. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now...
  7. Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4": In another thread somebody pasted their solution, which is delete the account on xbox and recreate it again. I tried it but it doesn't work for me. The system hangs after I typed in my log in...
  8. "something went wrong" not going away.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "something went wrong" not going away.: I am trying to log into halo master chief collection for the first time and after a few wrong passwords i got the "something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this...
  9. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  10. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...