Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

Discus and support Something went wrong From redeeming gift code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friend bought me a new game, and I can't redeem the code. Won't let me, got the message from Xbox live and everything but it always says something went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N33Dhelp, Dec 5, 2020.

1. N33Dhelp
    N33Dhelp Guest

Friend bought me a new game, and I can't redeem the code. Won't let me, got the message from Xbox live and everything but it always says something went wrong...

¿I'm lost?

:)

N33Dhelp, Dec 5, 2020
  2. N33Dhelp Win User

Does the ultimate cold war version not work on the Xbox one?? Is it only for the series X?
  3. carlzeroone Win User

Redeem code, Something went wrong

Solution is to change your location to UK or USA depending on where you live. You should try both, worked for me. :)
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

-

Can you try to redeem the code on the console?

Also do the codes match the country on your account?
  5. justin01010129 Win User

Hi, just bought xbox live 12 tried month membership, when i type in code it says "something went wrong" gives me a code for xbox help which also gets me no where. Talked to support and they said they were unsure of the problem and that they could not even
    find my gamer tag on their end. Very frustrating.
  6. QuitsMicrobe487 Win User

Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code be

whenever put a redeem code on it say something went wrong
Thema:

1. Something went wrong From redeeming gift code - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. When I try to purchase as games I get an "oops something went wrong" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to purchase as games I get an "oops something went wrong" message.: My dudes and dudets, when i try to purchase some games like borderlands 3, and some others i get an "oops something went wrong" message with a different code every time. And no support from the...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare "Something went wrong, your items are not lost..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare "Something went wrong, your items are not lost...": I have been getting this message for over 8 months now, "Something went wrong, your items are not lost. please reboot the game to redeem them" I have "quit" the game and restarted it. I have...
  4. Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....: Hello. I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying to replace me Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for weeks. When I go to the Warranty Redemption service on the website for controller, it tells...
  5. Something went wrong with your party (0x8923106C)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong with your party (0x8923106C): I am not able to join any party or create my own party on my xbox series x, i keep getting the error listed in the subject line. Chat works fine on xbox one x and also the app on my ios device....
  6. "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later": I'm trying to get a refund of Minecraft java edition that i bought the 4th of december, and i keep getting this error in the "supportquestform" page : We're sorry, but something went wrong on our...
  7. When I try to open Minecraft (not the xbox one edition) it says that something went wrong...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Minecraft (not the xbox one edition) it says that something went wrong...: When I try to open Minecraft (not the xbox one edition) it says that something went wrong go to the Xbox help page and enter the code 0x80070003 8557e894-de6b-4fb5-b68a-34ba43049d44
  8. Something went wrong error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong error 0x801901f4: The Xbox suddenly gave me an error saying that I could not sign in under my profile. I followed some advice on here and deleted the profile. When I tried to add a new one it would not allow me to...
  9. Xbox One X - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Something went wrong: I was having some issues today with apps crashing and videos not playing and the tiles on the home menu not loading properly so I decided to use the restart my xbox option and after about 20-30...
  10. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong: I was playing fallout 76 and my console turned off and i turned it on and it says something went wrong. I cant do anything to fix it cause my console keeps randomly shutting down when i try do a...