Something went wrong. Give it another try

Discus and support Something went wrong. Give it another try in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i want to log in on minecraft with my xbox account they are saying: something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com. So i cant log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roos-913, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Roos-913
    Roos-913 Guest

When i want to log in on minecraft with my xbox account they are saying: something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com.

So i cant log in...

i play mc on my phone

Can you please help me because i cant play with my friends or on servers.

i hope you can help me Something went wrong. Give it another try :)

:)

Roos-913, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? Also, you can contact the developer at their website for more info, too. Try reinstalling the game first. If that doesn't work, you can contact Mojang, the developers.

https://www.mojang.com/
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset may solve this problem.

Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable.

Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console.
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

Thanks for that info! So it's only on that particular device, that you see that issue?

If you're only unable to sign in on that device, try resetting that device, then re-install the Xbox App and try to sign in after that? Any difference?
  5. BefitPorpoise87 Win User

“Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try it on. Xbox.com.”

I have tried Xbox.com it dosent work
  6. brysonthornton Win User

“Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try it on. Xbox.com.”

This is what i get.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Something went wrong. Give it another try - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE: <p>I just got Mcpe and when I press sign in it first says something wentirely wrong, then the second time it loads green screen. The green loading screen then says something went wrong. Give it...
  3. Something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong.: So I tried to play Watch Dogs that I just downloaded but it says getting your game ready, then says something went wrong. 947d7248-37e3-45a8-ae7a-240f137ac475
  4. my xbox keeps saying Something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox keeps saying Something went wrong.: When i turn my Xbox on it starts preparing console then seconds later it goes to something went wrong screen. I've tried doing the osu but the same thing happens. What can i do? submitted by...
  5. "Something went wrong" in system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" in system update: I turned on my xbox and it asked to apply a system update. It got through the first two sections of the update, but then went to a screen saying "something went wrong." System Error: E100 00000703...
  6. Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong: Sign in with the account that purchased the game. i only have 1 xbox one console. i have bought minecraft on my account, a adult profile with a passkey and have set up 2 child profiles but they...
  7. Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong: Hi. I am trying to get the 30 day free trial on my iPad (fully updated) and I keep getting the following message: "Something Went Wrong. Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase....
  8. MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again: To Whom It May Concern, I bought Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One today for the second time and can not load the game. I'm met with the 'Something went wrong - sign in with the account...
  9. Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong: My sons xbox one s just keeps reverting to the troubleshoot screen. We have followed the guidelines on updating the system offline by downloading it onto a usb stick, this made us able to click on...
  10. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I know many, many, many people have asked this question, but I still haven’t found a solution. I play on PS4 (I already asked PS4 support, they said they couldn’t help me with accounts that...