Something went wrong on our end......?

Discus and support Something went wrong on our end......? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed... You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liambutcher1, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Liambutcher1
    Liambutcher1 Guest

Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed...

You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take this to fix a simple payment.

45 minutes on hold and then you just cut the call... Four people from your customer services have all given

Me different estimated times, from a couple of days to 24 hours................STILL WAITING..................On 30th

of August you took my money out...So why am i still waiting...........

:)

Liambutcher1, Sep 21, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
  3. R6 x Vigil Win User

and it is for 3 weeks i can't install any games
  4. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  6. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
Thema:

1. Something went wrong on our end......? - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  3. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  4. something went wrong - (ssFXTe7kx9avkCEA.4.1)

in XBoX on Mobile
    something went wrong - (ssFXTe7kx9avkCEA.4.1): Nokia 8 running Android 9 I haven't been able to login on both xbox and game pass apps for about a month. I've tried: - uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. - logging out of MS...
  5. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  6. "something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "something went wrong": I cant sign in to my xbox account in minecraft pe i tried changing the password and updating my phone and uninstalling minecraft but nothing works what should i do ?...
  7. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)

in XBoX on Mobile
    something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1): Nokia 8 TA-1052 Android 9 Xbox app and gamepass app issues when attempting to sign in. In the Xbox app it says "something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)" Annoying that i cant copy and...
  8. Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset: My son was playing minecraft, I told him to shut it off for dinner. He uses the power button on the front (I've told him to use the standby function holding down the guide button, but he's upset...
  9. Oops - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Oops - Something went wrong: I've been trying to play games on the Xbox beta for a couple of weeks now but every time I go on it, it says theres an error with my account and to sign in, even though I'm already signed into it....
  10. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Hello, Today I turned on my xbox and it was updating, after getting to about 95% I got a something went wrong message, and attempted to restart it about 10 times. I then tried using the offline...