"Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...

Discus and support "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try watch my uploaded clips i get "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while." i had this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unsainted, Oct 1, 2020.

1. unsainted
    unsainted Guest

"Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...

when i try watch my uploaded clips i get "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while." i had this yesterday as well and cant view my clips also they are not showing in the xbox app.

posted at 18:00 uk time is this even gonna get an answer

:)

unsainted, Oct 1, 2020
  2. ParMuffin Win User

"Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while."

[​IMG]
    Im
    having the same problem and its been happen for months and i’m still waiting.
  3. zerodown es Win User

My "showcase" is broken. Can't edit the showcase or share achievements or game clips.

Mine is broken too, If I try to share an achievement or clip gives me the same error:"Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while."

Smartglass gives me the same error...
  4. AstroCyborg Win User

can't like,comment or share activities

just that something went wrong sorry we can't share this right now try again later but like you said its an account issue i signed into an old account & was able to share & like with no issues
  5. PamelaRisk Win User

Something went wrong - unable to share?

Please? Someone?

This is driving me nuts!
  6. bLiTz_Sw1vLzZz Win User

Upload studio

It just keeps saying sorry something went wrong sharing this capture try again later but all my other clips work but the video from upload studio
Thema:

1. "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Black Ops Cold War - Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War - Something went wrong: I have beta code for black opps cold war but getting error message - something went wrong - when I am trying to agree to terms. Is this a know issue and does anyone know when it will be fixed....
  3. Xbox store not working - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store not working - Something went wrong: I just updated my Xbox One console and now my Xbox Store isn't working. I can't search for anything and I keep getting 'Something went wrong'. I've hard power cycled my box, I've reset my console...
  4. something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code: I bought a Lego Harry Potter Game as a gift to my son but when he tried to redeem the code on Xbox he got: something went wrong. check the instructions that came with your code I tried too many...
  5. 我的世界地下城出现something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    我的世界地下城出现something went wrong: 我的世界地下城出现something went wrong 法登录我今天新买的游戏 02a09e7d-d504-49ab-b9ca-2654e2e6f438
  6. Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code.: My friend wanted to gift me a gift on xbox as a present so he gifted me the fortnite corrupted pack. I got the notification on my xbox so I went to xbox live messages and it was there. I pressed...
  7. “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I’ve been trying to find a solution to this since I haven’t been able to log into my account in Minecraft. I use my phone so it’s not necessarily easy. I’ve tried resetting my phone and...
  8. “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”: I have been trying to submit a support ticket for missing Microsoft Rewards points that arent being credited. Ive gone through the entire form, tried changing browsers or even devices...
  9. Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194): I can't download the app. I have tried so many different ways but ofc Nothing. 69fb54b2-3681-4cbd-89fd-b4dc886f4b7b
  10. Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194): Have tried just about every fix I can find online to absolutely no avail. Just haven't found anyone with this code in particular. Any time I try to install the Xbox Beta it gives me this error...