something went wrong

Discus and support something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please xbox support push out an update for preview program users. we cant launch any games for over 3 hours now and i really wanna enjoy my free time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DutchPplRock, May 9, 2019.

1. DutchPplRock
    DutchPplRock Guest

something went wrong

please xbox support push out an update for preview program users. we cant launch any games for over 3 hours now and i really wanna enjoy my free time playing video games. please email me back if you have more information on *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** -Dxtchi

:)

DutchPplRock, May 9, 2019
  2. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  3. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

something went wrong

1. something went wrong - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. Something went wrong message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message: How can I get this to go away? Its not a billing issue 6eb25375-baa2-46da-9a86-4e589e673c0f
  3. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.: I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my...
  4. Something went wrong NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong NEED HELP: Every game and app crashes to home screen or gives me this error code (0x800706ba) and tells me to go to error help on xbox .com but comes up with nothing and I have no sound with headset or TV I...
  5. Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com: I have a problem when I want to enter my Xbox account on the xbox application On Android, what's wrong with my account, even though I tried logging in on Xbox.com, I can log in, but in this...
  6. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  7. Xbox One S - Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S - Something went wrong: Hi, my son was updating his xbox got to 100%, then it said restart this xbox which he did. Now he has been faced with the green screen. I have done a factory reset and then while it is preparing...
  8. Xbox One X - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Something went wrong: I was having some issues today with apps crashing and videos not playing and the tiles on the home menu not loading properly so I decided to use the restart my xbox option and after about 20-30...
  9. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  10. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...