something went wrong

Discus and support something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please xbox support push out an update for preview program users. we cant launch any games for over 3 hours now and i really wanna enjoy my free time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DutchPplRock, May 9, 2019.

1. DutchPplRock
    DutchPplRock Guest

something went wrong

please xbox support push out an update for preview program users. we cant launch any games for over 3 hours now and i really wanna enjoy my free time playing video games. please email me back if you have more information on *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** -Dxtchi

:)

DutchPplRock, May 9, 2019
  2. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  3. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

something went wrong

1. something went wrong - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. something went wrong error

in XBoX on Consoles
    something went wrong error: was updating my xbox one and at 69% got something went wrong error. tried doing a factory reset followed all instructions and when xbox turned back on went directly back to updating screen. then...
  3. Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm (something went wrong): I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create...
  4. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" When Content...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" When Content...: We recently had to enable Content Restrictions on my son's iPad, but now he cannot sign in to his Xbox Live account in Minecraft. the iPad is currently running iOS version 12.3.1 In the...
  5. Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something Went Wrong: I tried to update RDR 2 and it keeps saying something went wrong. If this happens again go to xbox.com/errorhelp and type in the following code 0x80190203 and I did that but it said the code...
  6. Something went wrong after May 2019 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong after May 2019 update: I just got home from work and turned on my Xbox One and I have an error message on the screen that says " Something went wrong" System error E101 [Mod Removed]. So I went online and did all of the...
  7. Something went wrong message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message: How can I get this to go away? Its not a billing issue 6eb25375-baa2-46da-9a86-4e589e673c0f
  8. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.: I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my...
  9. Something went wrong NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong NEED HELP: Every game and app crashes to home screen or gives me this error code (0x800706ba) and tells me to go to error help on xbox .com but comes up with nothing and I have no sound with headset or TV I...
  10. Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com: I have a problem when I want to enter my Xbox account on the xbox application On Android, what's wrong with my account, even though I tried logging in on Xbox.com, I can log in, but in this...