Something went wrong

Discus and support Something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My stepsons xbox one keeps giving error code 0xc0350006 and it wont let him play games. He has 6 month subscription to xbox live. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoreyStephens, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Something went wrong

My stepsons xbox one keeps giving error code 0xc0350006 and it wont let him play games. He has 6 month subscription to xbox live.
    Something went wrong [​IMG]

:)

CoreyStephens, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  3. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

Something went wrong

1. Something went wrong - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE: <p>I just got Mcpe and when I press sign in it first says something wentirely wrong, then the second time it loads green screen. The green loading screen then says something went wrong. Give it...
  3. Something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong.: So I tried to play Watch Dogs that I just downloaded but it says getting your game ready, then says something went wrong. 947d7248-37e3-45a8-ae7a-240f137ac475
  4. my xbox keeps saying Something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox keeps saying Something went wrong.: When i turn my Xbox on it starts preparing console then seconds later it goes to something went wrong screen. I've tried doing the osu but the same thing happens. What can i do? submitted by...
  5. "Something went wrong" in system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" in system update: I turned on my xbox and it asked to apply a system update. It got through the first two sections of the update, but then went to a screen saying "something went wrong." System Error: E100 00000703...
  6. Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong: Sign in with the account that purchased the game. i only have 1 xbox one console. i have bought minecraft on my account, a adult profile with a passkey and have set up 2 child profiles but they...
  7. Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong: Hi. I am trying to get the 30 day free trial on my iPad (fully updated) and I keep getting the following message: "Something Went Wrong. Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase....
  8. MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again: To Whom It May Concern, I bought Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One today for the second time and can not load the game. I'm met with the 'Something went wrong - sign in with the account...
  9. Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong: My sons xbox one s just keeps reverting to the troubleshoot screen. We have followed the guidelines on updating the system offline by downloading it onto a usb stick, this made us able to click on...
  10. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I know many, many, many people have asked this question, but I still haven’t found a solution. I play on PS4 (I already asked PS4 support, they said they couldn’t help me with accounts that...