Something went wrong

Discus and support Something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My stepsons xbox one keeps giving error code 0xc0350006 and it wont let him play games. He has 6 month subscription to xbox live. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoreyStephens, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Something went wrong

My stepsons xbox one keeps giving error code 0xc0350006 and it wont let him play games. He has 6 month subscription to xbox live.
    Something went wrong [​IMG]

:)

CoreyStephens, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  3. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

Something went wrong

1. Something went wrong - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Hello, Today I turned on my xbox and it was updating, after getting to about 95% I got a something went wrong message, and attempted to restart it about 10 times. I then tried using the offline...
  3. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  4. Something went wrong on our end......?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong on our end......?: Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed... You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take this to fix a simple payment. 45 minutes on...
  5. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  6. Something went wrong. Give it another try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong. Give it another try: When i want to log in on minecraft with my xbox account they are saying: something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com. So i cant log in... i play mc on my phone Can you please...
  7. Something always went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something always went wrong: pEvery once in a while i get on a game and “something went wrong” pops up on the screen and i put inthe code but support never pops up aa685fe4-4645-4d8c-a8e6-51ec7c9cbf30
  8. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x801901f4 Something went wrong: Help! I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC but I got an error message telling me the...
  9. "Something went wrong"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Something went wrong": Hi! First of all when I was trying to review my memberships from the store and clicked on the link "memberships" the something went wrong tab popped up. I tried to access the same link a second...
  10. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439