"something went wrong"

Discus and support "something went wrong" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant sign in to my xbox account in minecraft pe i tried changing the password and updating my phone and uninstalling minecraft but nothing works what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by taah2000, Nov 19, 2019.

1. taah2000
    taah2000 Guest

"something went wrong"

I cant sign in to my xbox account in minecraft pe i tried changing the password and updating my phone and uninstalling minecraft but nothing works what should i do ?

:)

taah2000, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  3. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

"something went wrong"

1. "something went wrong" - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”: I have been trying to submit a support ticket for missing Microsoft Rewards points that arent being credited. Ive gone through the entire form, tried changing browsers or even devices...
  3. Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194): I can't download the app. I have tried so many different ways but ofc Nothing. 69fb54b2-3681-4cbd-89fd-b4dc886f4b7b
  4. Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194): Have tried just about every fix I can find online to absolutely no avail. Just haven't found anyone with this code in particular. Any time I try to install the Xbox Beta it gives me this error...
  5. “Something went wrong” message when trying to sign in to YouTube on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Something went wrong” message when trying to sign in to YouTube on Xbox One.: I’ve tried many different ways to be able to log in. Am I the only one having this issue? a51b49e0-32c7-4c00-becc-9aabbca997cb
  6. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...: It constantly says Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. I got a Minecoin Gift card, and used it and it said it got redeemed. But for some reason, it wasn’t added...
  7. Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”

in XboX Insiders
    Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”: [IMG] submitted by /u/ciconte [link] [comments]
  8. Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499"

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499": I have downloaded the game with Steam and started it successfully. Then I started the in-game update. This error message appeared after the update had downloaded 58 GB: "DEBUG: $$: Something went...
  9. Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...: Please help! My son can't login to Minecraft on his iphone. When clicking sign in, it takes me to the login page and when I click sign in it gives me the following error: "Something went wrong"...
  10. “Something Went Wrong.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Something Went Wrong.”: I tried logginng into Minecraft through my phone because it mysteriously logged me out of it after not playing for a couple of weeks. I’ve had this happen once before but not to the extent where I...