Something Went Wrong

Discus and support Something Went Wrong in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Clips uploaded to console and xbox live. Trying to download them from the app to my iphone like i ALWAYS have and now getting “Something Went Wrong”... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PamelaRisk, Jul 27, 2020.

1. PamelaRisk
    PamelaRisk Guest

Something Went Wrong

Clips uploaded to console and xbox live.

Trying to download them from the app to my iphone like i ALWAYS have and now getting “Something Went Wrong” on every clip i try to save.

Have deleted and reinstallled app. Signed out and back in. Have tried to save various clips (old and new). Have even tried to save clips ive already saved to my phone once before.

NOTHING WORKS.

Help?!

:)

PamelaRisk, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  3. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

Something Went Wrong

1. Something Went Wrong - Similar Threads - Something Went Wrong

2. "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.": I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and am met with the above message. I can't log in. The internet isn't helping- all I can find is other people with the same problem who you...
  3. "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong": I accidentally tried to login to my old Microsoft account on master chief collection and now im stuck with "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to...
  4. my Xbox on and it says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox on and it says something went wrong: Every time I turn my Xbox one X on it shows something went wrong I every time I turn it off reset all the back to factory it still does the same thing how do I send it back to you all for you all...
  5. Something went wrong - unable to share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong - unable to share?: This has veen happening for 2 months. Havent changed a single setting. Suddently i cant download clips from my own feed. Clips are uploaded to both console and xbox live as always. Using...
  6. We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: I was trying to refund a game that I bought for the Xbox instead of buying it for pc (the game was Minecraft for reference). I didn't know that the one I wasn't the pc version. However, once I...
  7. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: Everytime I load up minecraft it has me signed out and when I try to sign in, a black square pops up, goes away and the error message follows. It's actually broken minecraft for me and I need help...
  8. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  9. Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701: Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 . I am so gutted by the fact that Microsoft knew of this error and no fixes to the console whatsoever. Because of COV19 I could not book my...
  10. Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 .: Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 . I am so gutted by the fact that Microsoft knew of this error and no fixes to the console whatsoever. Because of COV19 I could not book my...